RIP Yassar Arafat

Diso

Israeli newspapers have been reporting that Arafat died becos of Aids.

And he is gay and all his bodyguards are his lovers.

I read that the Mossad bug Arafat's apartment and they have been reporting that Arafat will roar like a lion and his lovers will meow like a kitten. Hehehehehe, I think a lot of people are washing their faces now :D

yes, and i just had dinner with elvis last night and he was telling me how marilyn manroe was such a whore.

sheesh.

think about it.

A.I.D.S at 75 years old?

heck, SEX at 75 years old?!?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Israeli newspapers have been reporting that Arafat died becos of Aids.

And he is gay and all his bodyguards are his lovers.

I read that the Mossad bug Arafat's apartment and they have been reporting that Arafat will roar like a lion and his lovers will meow like a kitten. Hehehehehe, I think a lot of people are washing their faces now :lol:

yes, and i just had dinner with elvis last night and he was telling me how marilyn manroe was such a whore.

sheesh.

think about it.

A.I.D.S at 75 years old?

heck, SEX at 75 years old?!?

It's a bit farfetched isn't it? :D

AIDS need time before it is finally fully developed.

So, it is not so far-fetched as you think!

And heck, about Muslims being terrorists, correct me if I'm wrong,

but in the Koran, there is a passage about Jihad, calling Muslims

to arm themselves against infidels and to kill in the name of Allah.

And if they do die in the name of Allah, they will have seven virgins to serve them in the heaven. Correct me if I'm wrong :D

And if they do die in the name of Allah, they will have seven virgins to serve them in the heaven. Correct me if I'm wrong :D

And during the crusades, christians were promised exactly the same thing for fighting against the Muslims.

And if they do die in the name of Allah, they will have seven virgins to serve them in the heaven. Correct me if I'm wrong :rolleyes:

And during the crusades, christians were promised exactly the same thing for fighting against the Muslims.

At least, it is not in the Bible! :lol: But not to diss other religion, I was hoping Mr. Elazud Yagami here can enlighten us on the actual fact :D

Edited by L.S.D

Bush Administration, or to any administration in the past OR future will never want world peace.

Having some corner or two on Earth ripping themselves apart is much more beneficial for America.

As cold blooded as it sounds, its global politics. There is no humanity - if there was, then there woudln't be a DMZ in Korea, nor the endless strife in the middle east.

bla bla bla

If what you were saying was true, no missiles were fired on us from muslim countries.

I am not saying that the govermants themself use terror against us. They support the terror organizations.

2- true religous muslims, DO NOT have an inclination to be terrorists or suicide bombers.

12. Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."

13. This because they contended against Allah and His Messenger. If any contend against Allah and His Messenger, Allah is strict in punishment.

14. Thus (will it be said): "Taste ye then of the (punishment): for those who resist Allah, is the penalty of the Fire."

15. O ye who believe! when ye meet the Unbelievers in hostile array, never turn your backs to them.

16. If any do turn his back to them on such a day - unless it be in a stratagem of war, or to retreat to a troop (of his own)- he draws on himself the wrath of Allah, and his abode is Hell,- an evil refuge (indeed)!

We belive that human lives come before human rights. We perfer to put the lifes of our citizens lives in the smallest risk possible. If that mean not to accept people who can identify with our enemies (and I will understand the if they will. Man's belives should not change according to the Govermant that rule his land) to positions vital to our security.

I am not saying we are doing justice. In a crazy situation like the one in the middle east, true justice is rarely reachable.

I am not saying that rejecting people by their nationality is justice, but if we let an enemy to controll one of our security syetems against his allays, will it be justice to our people?

As a county, our duty is to put our people's rights above all. Israel was established as the Jewish country. The original land of Israel contained swamps and desserts we bought from the muslim. We dried the swamps, and we are still working on the desert. What else do we need to do to make this land ours?

The first Jewish farmers in this land helped the muslim around. They gave them jobs. They attacked us for the land we not only bought, but earned in hurd work, before and after israel was announced as a country. The muslim citizens here came for the benefits they can get from us. Yes, we conquered some of the land, but that was only after the muslim countries opened a war on us. We made peace with them, giving them their lands, but peace is a slow process. We can't give our lands for worthless deals. This is not all our fault that muslim citizens live in israel.

Elazul Yagami, I have nothing against you. I have no intention to judge you by the acts of your country leaders. I hope you won't do the same thing to me.

And if they do die in the name of Allah, they will have seven virgins to serve them in the heaven. Correct me if I'm wrong :banghead:

i'll correct you , because you ARE wrong.

what you just stated is a misinterpretation of a passage that hecklers and muslim bashers LOVE to quote.

what it says is, that if you are ATTACKED by those not of your faith, then you need to arm yourself and fight back.

what's wrong with God giving you motivation for NOT being a coward and standing up for your beliefs, family, and belongings?

jeez for the millionth time, Islam , comes from Salam , which means peace.

however if peace is not an option, you wanna just let everyone come kill you?

mind you , islam states more Rules about respecting and caring for war prisioners than probably any other religon except a certain type of buddism

btw, unless you can personally read arabic, please don't trust every source you find about translated Q'ran because it's mostly bullshit or misinterpreted.

and yes, kill in the name of Allah.

the same way you go out of your house in the name of Allah

the same way you start eating in the name of Allah.

another misinterpretation.

Edited by Elazul Yagami

If what you were saying was true, no missiles were fired on us from muslim countries.

I am not saying that the govermants themself use terror against us. They support the terror organizations.

you mean like iraq? cause that's another scenario, iraq fired missles at saudi , israel AND kuwait.. saddam was an insane bastard, remember?

and no dude, the governments don't and CANNOT support the terror organizations for several reasons including fear of sanctions and fear from the us.

12. Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."

13. This because they contended against Allah and His Messenger. If any contend against Allah and His Messenger, Allah is strict in punishment.

14. Thus (will it be said): "Taste ye then of the (punishment): for those who resist Allah, is the penalty of the Fire."

15. O ye who believe! when ye meet the Unbelievers in hostile array, never turn your backs to them.

16. If any do turn his back to them on such a day - unless it be in a stratagem of war, or to retreat to a troop (of his own)- he draws on himself the wrath of Allah, and his abode is Hell,- an evil refuge (indeed)!

12- during war.

13- because they FOUGHT the muslims

14- that's between god and the people , that has nothing to do with muslims, as i recall christianity also has something that states that if you don't accept jesus as your saviour you go to hell.

15- hostile array , i.e again war. why would you want to turn your back to someone fighting you?

16- yes, basically it means if you are going to war, you're not allowed to retreat. no wrong in that.

We belive that human lives come before human rights. We perfer to put the lifes of our citizens lives in the smallest risk possible. If that mean not to accept people who can identify with our enemies (and I will understand the if they will. Man's belives should not change according to the Govermant that rule his land) to positions vital to our security.

but don't you agree that human rights lead way to saving human lives? i agree that it seems strange to want to have a non jewish israeli in the miltary, but maybe if the non jews didn't feel they were being discriminated (i.e miltary , no housing in certain areas...etc) they'd actually WANT to protect israel ? i mean surely, if it's as great a place as is said and as i've seen on tv and stuff (well it's better than the westbank and gaza) and a true democracy, people would rather live in israel.

I am not saying we are doing justice. In a crazy situation like the one in the middle east, true justice is rarely reachable.

I am not saying that rejecting people by their nationality is justice, but if we let an enemy to controll one of our security syetems against his allays, will it be justice to our people?

i still insist that it's not the people who want to fight.

As a county, our duty is to put our people's rights above all. Israel was established as the Jewish country. The original land of Israel contained swamps and desserts we bought from the muslim. We dried the swamps, and we are still working on the desert. What else do we need to do to make this land ours?

how about the massacres ? like deir yassin?

The first Jewish farmers in this land helped the muslim around. They gave them jobs. They attacked us for the land we not only bought, but earned in hurd work, before and after israel was announced as a country.

i specfically recall that palestinians were bedouins, and not farmers, however even if they DID buy some of the land, they sure as hell didn't buy all. and prior to 1948 the arab and muslim world was the ONLY place were jews were treated like equals, and that is a FACT.

and if the palestinians owned the land, why would they need work after selling it?

The muslim citizens here came for the benefits they can get from us. Yes, we conquered some of the land, but that was only after the muslim countries opened a war on us. We made peace with them, giving them their lands, but peace is a slow process. We can't give our lands for worthless deals. This is not all our fault that muslim citizens live in israel.

sadly wrong again, the citzens were ALREADY there, israel does not have a mass immigration policy for non jews.

the arab and muslim israeli citzens are called the 1948 arabs , they're the ones that didn't flee when israel was announced.

Elazul Yagami, I have nothing against you. I have no intention to judge you by the acts of your country leaders. I hope you won't do the same thing to me.

me niether dude, like i said i have friends and relatives on both sides, and i have several jewish friends in the us, and in fact my sister's best friend's fiance is in the israeli miltary.

i'm down with you dude.

i'm glad we've had a CIVIL convo about an issue like this, unlike certain other members..... :banghead:

I've thought about the whole land-buying thing and decided if you go by that logic Euro-Americans legitimately bought America from the Native Americans - at the cost of a few beads and smallpox-infected blankets.

But then - I don't really know what I'm talking about. This thread has proven to me that my knowledge of the history of the conflict is less than intricate, so for all I know that's a bad comparison.

Edited by random guy