RIP Yassar Arafat

Diso

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is he dead yet?

No, he was spotted doing some shoes shopping on Park Avenue with Paris Hilton and Liza Minelli.

Did he druged the medical machines himself, or some big servent walked after him with them?

Oh no, he didn't even need them. He was skipping around like a little girl.

Anyway, since you're Israeli, what are you thoughts about this? Do you think his death will open up new paths for peace? I don't think it will.

I tot Australia did that to the Aborgine people? (Did I spell correctly?)

They sure did (well technically the British did because they weren't Australians yet) - and it's one of the darkest and most disguisting periods in our brief history.

Our Prime Minister has said this before.

Europeans are the world greatest criminals and warmongers.

And he classified Americans as Europeans too since they are from Europe (British ot be exact). Look at how many countries they have invade!

Technically, I believe that's your ex-PM. I can't remember Badawi having said anything like that.

Yes, my ex-PM. Thanks for the correction though :lol:

Surprisingly, you do know more than I tot :)

Anyway, I heard the funeral will be very grand.

Let us prepare for an era of instability an oil price increase :P

THere will be more bloodshed, that's for sure :(

i dont agree with the celebrating... but i do agree he wasnt a good leader. How many times did he come to america to talk peace(when clinton was here)? and then the next day his country would break it again.  Israel gets suicide bombers from them daily. I know these things dont seem so important to you but... do u know how many Israel children have been killed or injurded by suicide bombers over the last 2 years? Then everyone gets mad at Israel for trying to do something about it. Atleast in Israel they have freedom of speech and rellgion..... unlinke all the muslim nations around it.

fact:

1- Yitzhak Rabin and Arafat had the BEST peace deal in the history of the palestine/israel.... days later yitzhak was shot down by an israeli orthodox jew

2- Israel gets suicide bombers daily, but on the other hand palenstinans get helicopters firing rockets at their homes IN refugee camps daily.

3- Israel is NOT as democratic as you think, freedom of religon comes with a price in israel.

a- you're not allowed into the israeli military if you're a Muslim/arab israeli (big source of income for most)

b- you're not allowed to live in alot of areas if you're a muslim/arab israeli (slums mentality)

c- you're not given the same political rights as jewish israelis.

I'm currently in Egypt, i have pretty good freedom of speech, Lebanon has freedom of speech , and the list goes on.

yeah, sure it could be better but it's still not as terrible as you think it is.

but all in all, even I don't think arafat was a good leader, but then again i don't think ANY of the leaders are good leaders.

actually, one thing that people don't realize is that some of the peace settlements that arafat refused weren't viable.

like the one people so love quoting about the offer to get 99% of what he asked for.

well that 1% included jerusulem.

and if he did that, EVERY palestinain would rebel.

not everything is as it seems people.

Yitzhak Rabin and Arafat had the BEST peace deal in the history of the palestine/israel.... days later yitzhak was shot down by an israeli orthodox jew

You are talking about the Oslo agreement. This is the agreement: We will give the Palesines lots of areas, and in return, they will maybe make peace with us. However, I agree that this was the best deal in the history of the palestines and israel. This was the only deal in the history of the palestines and israel!!!

palenstinans get helicopters firing rockets at their homes IN refugee camps daily.

Did you knew that the musalim countries force the refugees to stay in the refugee camps? They do this to maintain the European opinion that the musalim are very poor.

you're not allowed into the israeli military if you're a Muslim/arab israeli.

In israel, serving in the army is not a choice. You actualy suggest that we will accept muslim to the army, and by that, forcing them to fight other muslim as part of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict?

you're not given the same political rights as jewish israelis.

Israel is a Jewish country. There are many muslim countries, many Christian countries, but ther is only one Jewish country. If we want to keep Israel as the lone back for every jew in the world, we must use the law.

You are talking about the Oslo agreement. This is the agreement: We will give the Palesines lots of areas, and in return, they will maybe make peace with us. However, I agree that this was the best deal in the history of the palestines and israel. This was the only deal in the history of the palestines and israel!!!

that agreement went through NOT because the palestinians refused, but because yitzhak was assasinated.

and it wasn't MAYBE it was MUST. and if they both won a noble peace prize for it, i don't think it was that unfair an agreement.

oh and if you think it was the only agreement then you should follow the news a lil.

Did you knew that the musalim countries force the refugees to stay in the refugee camps? They do this to maintain the European opinion that the musalim are very poor.

i'm talking about the refugee camps INSIDE the west bank and gaza... you do know that , that's where the Israeli government is taking out strikes cause otherwise it would violate the airspace of the nearby countries right?

and mind you, MOST countries around the world that have refugee camps REQUIRE that the refugees stay in the camps.

In israel, serving in the army is not a choice. You actualy suggest that we will accept muslim to the army, and by that, forcing them to fight other muslim as part of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict?

yes, i know that military service in israel is mandatory for israeli jews (i have a friend in the israeli miltary) , BUT in the us (which is pretty much a democracy) IF you choose to , you're allowed into the miltary, regardless of religon and ethnicity (otherwise you wouldn't see soliders of arab decent in the us army in iraq), you're not PROHIBITED BY LAW.

Israel is a Jewish country. There are many muslim countries, many Christian countries, but ther is only one Jewish country. If we want to keep Israel as the lone back for every jew in the world, we must use the law.

egypt is a muslim country, however christians here have ALL their rights, there is no reason that someone should be stripped of their rights because they're not of the same religon of the government.

any law that descriminates based on religon or ethnicity is NOT a democratic law, and is in fact a RACIST law.

Edited by Elazul Yagami

This is hard to say, but full democracy for everyone is luxury for a country surrounded by emenies.

The terrorist leaders are using religion to incite the Muslim people to hurt the unbeliever - unmuslim. Since most of the Muslim are religious people, every Muslim is a potential shaid(suicide bomber).

Even if you accept to the military or any company that works on classefied or security-releated things a Muslim that have nothing to do with terror, the religion leaders can reach him/her, and that make hin/her dangerous.

Israeli newspapers have been reporting that Arafat died becos of Aids.

And he is gay and all his bodyguards are his lovers.

I read that the Mossad bug Arafat's apartment and they have been reporting that Arafat will roar like a lion and his lovers will meow like a kitten. Hehehehehe, I think a lot of people are washing their faces now :blink:

This is hard to say, but full democracy for everyone is luxury for a country surrounded by emenies.

The terrorist leaders are using religion to incite the Muslim people to hurt the unbeliever - unmuslim. Since most of the Muslim are religious people, every Muslim is a potential shaid(suicide bomber).

Even if you accept to the military or any company that works on classefied or security-releated things a Muslim that have nothing to do with terror, the religion leaders can reach him/her, and that make hin/her dangerous.

wait, so basically one minute you claim that israel is the only democracy in the middle east, and the next you say " well those that have agreed to have the israeli government as their sovern government aren't allowed their rights , because they're different than other israeli's and they're from the same type of those that surround israel"

i'm sorry, but this surrounded by enemies thing is becomming a bit far fetched, 6 peace treaties with the countries that are around israel does not make it surrounded by enemies, and EVEN if they were surrounded by enemies , they're perfectly safe because those enemies fear the us, that is indeed a streadfast ally of israel.

apparently, everything the israeli government does that's against basic human rights, is because it says it's surrounded by enemies....sheesh.

and btw, that sentence about every religous muslim being a potential terrorist.

BULLSHIT !

i'll tell you why;

1- i'm a muslim, i have no inclination to be a terrorist or a suicide bomber.

2- true religous muslims, DO NOT have an inclination to be terrorists or suicide bombers.

3- FANATICAL muslims do have an inclination to be terrorist or suicide bombers.

4- They're not inspiring muslims to kill non believers, they're inspiring muslims to fight for THEIR lands.

5- by destroying ALL that a person holds dear and taking away his dignity, that inspires a person to lash out. and when that person lashes out, he's called a criminal. and when that person is muslim, he's called a terrorist.

learn the difference before you speak.

i suggest you read up a lil about islam before you claim that muslims are inclined to become terrorists, cause that's EXACTLY what crap like CNN wants you to believe.

Truth of the matter is, it no longer matters who was there first, the israelis or the palestinians, they need to learn to live together, and that's not going to happen with one side bombing the other and the other firing rockets at the other.

I'm NOT against the people on either side (i in fact have friends and relatives on BOTH sides because my grandmother's uncle was married to a jewish woman in egypt prior to 1948 when jews lived peacefully in large numbers in egypt)

i'm against the governments on both sides.