RIP Yassar Arafat

Diso

And LSD that's a xenophobic generalisation and an oversimplication of the matter, that for one thing ignores all of the Israeli massacres of Palestinians.

Well, that happens after Israel is born, right?

They could have prevent the whole thing from the begining is my point!

Now they have to resort to suicide bombing since this is the only way they can retaliate. The rest of the Arabs do not dare to attack Israel. :thumbsup1:

Attack their homeland you mean? :D

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And LSD that's a xenophobic generalisation and an oversimplication of the matter, that for one thing ignores all of the Israeli massacres of Palestinians.

Now they have to resort to suicide bombing since this is the only way they can retaliate. The rest of the Arabs do not dare to attack Israel. :thumbsup1:

Huh?!? I dun get you :(

Edited by L.S.D

I mean they were there first for millenia, it's their ancestral home, they shouldn't have to attack anyone to get the land.

I mean they were there first for millenia, it's their ancestral home, they shouldn't have to attack anyone to get the land.

Well, if you follow the biblical history, yes.

But they were scattered all over the world by God when they show disobedience :) ANd then, after the WW2, the land belongs to Palestine. Heck, if we want to claim the land following ancient history,

all the world belongs to Jews :huh:

I'm not talking about biblical history, I'm talking about the generations of people living there for centuries. I'd be pretty pissed if New Zealand invaded Australia and forced all the previous inhabitants to only live in parts of NSW and QLD too.

Now they have to resort to suicide bombing since this is the only way they can retaliate. The rest of the Arabs do not dare to attack Israel. :D

Attack their homeland you mean? :)

Huh?!? I dun get you :huh:

Well, if you follow the biblical history, yes.

But they were scattered all over the world by God when they show disobedience :) ANd then, after the WW2, the land belongs to Palestine. Heck, if we want to claim the land following ancient history,

all the world belongs to Jews :D

You can't base modern day land ownership on a book like the Bible.

I tot Australia did that to the Aborgine people? (Did I spell correctly?)

They sure did (well technically the British did because they weren't Australians yet) - and it's one of the darkest and most disguisting periods in our brief history.

Our Prime Minister has said this before.

Europeans are the world greatest criminals and warmongers.

And he classified Americans as Europeans too since they are from Europe (British ot be exact). Look at how many countries they have invade!

I didn't read all of this, but I don't know anything about fundies celebrating his death.

However, I did hear that a bunch of Jewish people were celebrating his death, which is understandable, given the whole Israel/Palestine conflict. The Palestinians would do the same if an important Israeli figure died.

Edited by Jiggs

I tot Australia did that to the Aborgine people? (Did I spell correctly?)

They sure did (well technically the British did because they weren't Australians yet) - and it's one of the darkest and most disguisting periods in our brief history.

Our Prime Minister has said this before.

Europeans are the world greatest criminals and warmongers.

And he classified Americans as Europeans too since they are from Europe (British ot be exact). Look at how many countries they have invade!

Technically, I believe that's your ex-PM. I can't remember Badawi having said anything like that.