KH II

KyokugenKiss

Wow, my wallet id going to scream in pain if both those games are released on the sae day.

Chain of Memories could be awesome while waiting or those two.

Edited by Agozer

Why? Because it's based on FF Tactics? It's gonna be the last FF for the PS2 you know.

It isn't really based on Final Fantasy Tactics, just that it's artwork were done by the same guys responsible for the artwork in Final fantasy Tactics and Vagrant Story.

And if you want my opinion, Final Fantasy XII will be the FF that restores most people's belief in the whole series. I never lost mine, but thanks to what i've been hearing and seeing, FFXII will be one of the best FFs to date.

i loved all ff's except for 9 because Tetsuya Nomora didnt have anything to do with that one visually

I LOVED FF TACTICS hell i still play it its even more fun if you game shark it because there are soo many hidden jobs which include there descriptions!!!

i heard it was loosely based in the same world as FF tactics, Izlude, remember in FF tactics how when you treasure hunt you find artifacts from a lost civilization? well thats the lost civilization...but i dunno...mabey it doesnt turn me on because i was never able to get into FF online, cost too much and i have work, and i didnt want to go through the expense of buying a router to i can play while and use the PC at the same time

I WANT KH2 NOW DAMMIT!!!

Edited by KyokugenKiss