FireFox 1.0 Released!

Alpha

I using it now.....and it sucks!!!  I tried to play a game and it said the Macromedia Flash plugin needed to be downloaded. So it connects to download it....but it doesn't work!! Flock FireFox.

It does work here...

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure...if I go to Macromedia and download the program, I'm sure the Arcade section games would work. But in the instance where I click on a game (doesn't matter, choose from any of the 500+) it shows a puzzle icon. When you click it, it begins to get the flash plugin....only thing is it doesn't work once it's finished dowloading!! Those Firefox programmers screwd that up....and this is a new version?

I'm not doing this on my home comp, but in a lab. It downloads the plugin but it doesn't take effect.....its pointless anyhow. I just wanted to see how good of a browser it was, and someone had installed it on the comp i was using. I'm not that impressed with it anyhow....I'll stick to the crappy IE.

I'm not doing this on my home comp, but in a lab. It downloads the plugin but it doesn't take effect.....its pointless anyhow. I just wanted to see how good of a browser it was, and someone had installed it on the comp i was using. I'm not that impressed with it anyhow....I'll stick to the crappy IE.

The comp at the lab is probably locked on "administrator" mode, meaning you're not an administrator, and hence can't install anything.