More WWE stars cut - 10 released this week

L.S.D

Roc kis just making movies now and just occasionally stops by RAW and SmackDown!. One would want to get hurt in the ring while shooting a movie I guess...

Edited by Agozer

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know Triple H is going to be the boss and all but i wonder why he hasnt dropped the belt yet, hes soon scheduled to start pre production of the new Conan movie

i miss Diesel, i thought it was cool when Kevin Nash came back to the WWE and was using the Diesel music and wore the black big daddy cool outfit, the only reason why he never changed his name back to Diesel while he was still there is because since he has grey hair the black hairdye doenst last long and goes grey

so he was goodlooking and he was doing the Jackknife powerpomb waaaay before the undertaker started to do the last ride, i dont like the last ride, i prefer the tombstone

Kevin Nash once Jackknife powerbombed the big show, and his rind performance was never quite the same after that

Gail Kim, Nidia, Chuck Palumbo, Johnny Stamboli, Rodney Mack, Jazz and Rico. = SUCK

i liked test , well the old school one lol

Whoever says Rico sucks do not really know wrestling.

He is the most hardworking wrestler and he managed to make

full use of the gay gimmick. :shootem:

Triple H is bad for the company? Based on what? Nothing other than the fact that you don’t like him. Triple H is the biggest star in wrestling today, for any promotion that can only be a good thing. WWE are making cuts left right and centre but out of the current Raw and Smackdown! rosters the only Superstar they would never cut is Triple H. I personally wasn’t a fan of The Rock, I never liked him, but I appreciated his popularity. It was a brilliant thing for WWE and wrestling in general. Triple H is holding nobody else back. You think Snitsky, Christian or Tyson Tomko could become big stars if the WWE were not giving their current (deserving) stars the limelight? No. The reason that these wrestlers are comparative nobodies is because they aren’t good enough. That’s not Triple’s fault. The only conceivable way Triple H could be ‘hogging the limelight’ is because the company repeatedly gives him the world heavyweight belt for long periods of time and that’s just a way of uniting the fans against a common enemy and rooting for the ‘face’ characters to overthrow him. The fact is, Triple H rules and the WWE knows it.

ok I see you know nothing of what goes on when cameras are not rolling in the wwe. HHH is married to the bosses daughter. he basicly runs WWe through his connection to the boss he also has major booking clout, basicly he does what he wants. he gets his matches the way he wants them with who he wants. that's why he always wrestles his buddy HBK. that's why he always has the title. Watch 10 or 15 HHH matches straight and tell me he is better then the other superstars. you will find the same match with the same spots every damn time. when vince retires bet HHH will take over the WWE. now if you wanna know what happens when you have a major superstar running things just look at WCW. it was run by Hogan , Nash, and Flair and a few wcw vets like Sting. Sure these guys always had good matches. but did anyone else? not nearly as often?

You’re talking rubbish, Paul Levesque has only been married to Stephanie for a year, and dating for probably a couple of years prior to that (at the most) and he’d already become the most visible star in the WWE (aside from The Rock). Since he’s been in a relationship with the bosses daughter he’s no more dominant now than he was in the DX era which saw him initially reach such prominence in the company.

And as for your comment about 'wrestling his buddy' Shawn's a flamin’ wrestling legend. His popularity is almost unrivalled in wrestling today that’s why he’s always fighting HHH, it hasn’t got a damn thing to do with the fact that he’s friends with Levesque. Who voted Shawn in to face Trippy for Taboo Tuesday, Stephanie? You go as far as to believe that even HHH’s long time friends get special treatment. So why does Orton feud with Triple H far more than Michaels then? ‘Cos he's being preened to be the new main good guy battling against the main bad guy, guess who, Triple H. The Rock’s not related but was utilised plenty more than HHH, reason being that the WWE know a good thing when they see it.

By your belief that Triple’s only a ‘lead character’ by association, how do you explain all other characters in the WWE’s success? Why has Trish had the women’s belt for months at a time? ‘Cos she's the main heel woman, and evil belt holders are more interesting. JBL – he’s had the WWE title for months. Why? Because people love to hate him, having a face with the belt for months on end just doesn’t work. Take the boring, year long, Chris Benoit fiasco. If a face has the belt the fans have nothing to look forward to or to cheer for. If HHH went to TNA (yeah, right) where he isn’t ‘in’ with anyone then he would be made into Jarrett’s replacement no question. ie - Having the belt all the time and being the starting point for many of the storylines. You’d be stupid to think any different.

And what of Smackdown? – Why do Cena, Eddie and Angle dominate that show? Because they are the Main Eventers and the fans continue to want to see them. Do you think Vince would have got the company to the heights it has seen by being as stupid about his decisions as you’re suggesting? He’s as business savvy as anybody and the success of his company and raking in as much cash as possible are all he cares about. He’s running a business. If Triple H wasn’t bringing in shed-loads of fans and revenue from merchandising he’d be made lower-tier whether he’s related or not. What, you think it’s not enough for Vince that Triple H is being bl*wn by his daughter, he has to give him ‘pretend championships’ as well? Triple H might care about having the belt, but Paul Levesque doesn’t. The only wrestlers that care about having the championship belt are ones that have never had it. Not ones who’ve ‘won’ it seven times previous. Lavesque is in the position of already knowing he’s made it, he doesn’t give a damn about whether he has a mock title or not. That accounts for your accusations over HHH having the belt all the time and why he’s always part of the main event on Raw, so what other ‘special favours’ are you assuming he asks of management? The Rock aside, Triple H owns wrestling, the WWE knows it and I know it.

Why don’t you moan about something that actually is a negative and affects the WWE programming that viewers get to see, rather than what may or may not go on backstage – namely: Eugene.

Triple H - “I’ve been bouncing around with that idiot for twenty minutes…”

Edited by shin_nihon_kikaku

misc news:

• [ Source: PWTorch.com ]

Right now it is known amongst WWE wrestlers, that with WWE cutting salaries, they would most likely be able to make more (or at least an equal amount) of pay by working TNA and some indy shows. The main reason that many unhappy WWE wrestlers are hesitating on jumping ship, is that they are unsure about the future of TNA.

TNA is being described as a more attractive offer than renewing a WWE contract right now for the less paid wrestlers in WWE. TNA’s road schedule is a lot easier to live with, and the wrestlers would get more TV time. The main factor in WWE wrestlers jumping to TNA, is that they are still unsure about the just how long TNA will last.

However, with TNA’s Victory Road PPV buy rates being so good they were described as “beyond their wildest dreams”, many look at TNA as more of a secure company than before.