More WWE stars cut - 10 released this week

L.S.D

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

speaking of sting werent there talks about him coming back somewhere? what happend to that, he use to be my favorite wrestler b4 wwf dominated, would be great to see him wrestle again, wwe needs more variety of wrestlers, now its all the same randy ortons.. no mask or face paint, jus bulk up dudes with no personality

Edited by IxI SoNiK IxI

rumors of sting in wwe have been going around for a long time. I heard he did some TNA shows. I'd love to see the old style sting (not the crow wannabe) to make a return somewhere. the crow gimick has run it's course imo.

If sting came to wwe Benoit would have to give up his lame version of the sharpshooter and benjamin would have to give up his poor mans stinger splash. heheh.

the rock was entertaining but sucked in the ring, just like hogan

as for Bret, stone cold never beat him, they had a great wrestling match at i think it was wrestlemania 13, Bret Hart vs Stone cold, that was a great bloody match and bret won via knockout

Bret was the best there is the best there was and the best there will ever be

wrestling was at its best durring 96-early 98 when Breat Hart and Shawn Micheals were in there prime

the rock was entertaining but sucked in the ring, just like hogan

as for Bret, stone cold never beat him, they had a great wrestling match at i think it was wrestlemania 13, Bret Hart vs Stone cold, that was a great bloody match and bret won via knockout

Bret was the best there is the best there was and the best there will ever be

wrestling was at its best durring 96-early 98 when Breat Hart and Shawn Micheals were in there prime

that is the era that I miss!

I remember I start watching wrestling during Hogan, Undertaker, Macho Man, Big Boss Man, ultimate Warrior, Honky Tonk Man and Andre the Giant are still around. THen I stop watching due to unavailable access to wrestling. I start to watch wrestling again from Survivor 2000 :D

the only good matchest the rock ever had were against Stone Cold (when he won everytime) and Triple H (the bullrope match anyone?)

But one thing I like about the Rock is he is the best seller when he gets the Stunner :D

Damn best "actor" !! Really making the Stunner look painful as hell!