More WWE stars cut - 10 released this week

L.S.D

bring back the rock.... WWE is horrible without him.. mayb somehow find a way to change the name back to wwf too, sounds wierd whenever they say wwe, TNA got jeff hardy so they got the edge over wwe :D

Jeff has a good storyline involving Trish before he was fired :(

I was waiting to see what development from there.

And yes, the should bring back the Rock :thumbsup1:

The Crock will be back once his Hollywood career bombs. Vinnie Mac would welcome him back with open arms and legs. As for the WWF thing, forget it. Last I heard, the case isn't totally close yet. Those treehugging hippies apparently still have some issues they want resolved.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last time rock wrastled he sucked hard. time away from the ring is bad mm-kay.

let Jericho loose, give Kane some decent storylines, tell Flair and HBK to hang it up, and get Orton Edge Richards and Christian some decent matches and WWE will be watchable again.

They should just combine the rosters in Smackdown and Raw.

THen, we can have lots of interesting matches.

We would have more PPV-quality matches every week.

yea i dont like the whole seperate thing either... it was so much better back then when they jus had one roster and one big storyline.. this mightve killed their storylines too by having 2 seperate ones they ran out of ideas making for 2, liked back then having all the big stars show up on both smackdown and raw... wwf was at the top b4 the "seperation".. give the fans what they want maybe it would be as popular as b4.. ratings going down the tube compared to when it use to be #1

I agree, I never liked the brand roster thing. smackdown has always got the shorter end of the stick. combine the roster and trim the fat (bye-bye lamers and geezers) and things would be looking up.

Yes, I remember I start to watch wrestling again during the WWF/WCW feud, the one Vince feud with Shane and Stephanie.

Where Stacy is valet for Dudleys. Where RVD is the leader of the opposition pack or something. Somewhere in 2000.

That was great time! It all start going downhill when they start to draw ballots :D THe only great match I can think of after the separation is the TLC match between 4 tag teams involving RVD and Jeff, Kane (hurricane was injured), Jericho and Christian, and Spike and Bubba.

THat was really great!

yea.. too many crap wrestlers jus filling up time.. rick flair gotta go, yea hes a wrestling great but he got one of the worst looking tans... also cant have matt with out jeff... thats just ridiculous bring back hardyz

ps... have not watch wwe in over half a year, me want rock :D can u smell?

Edited by IxI SoNiK IxI

yea.. too many crap wrestlers jus filling up time.. rick flair gotta go, yea hes a wrestling great but he got one of the worst looking tans... also cant have matt with out jeff... thats just ridiculous bring back hardyz

ps... have not watch wwe in over half a year, me want rock  :D can u smell?

We will only get to see the Hardys again when WWE release Matt

and he goes to TNA :huh: TNA start to gain some popularity now that

they are doing what WWE does in the past, hardcore, non-stop wrestling action! :)

yeah it would be nice to have the hardyz back and put edge and christian back together too. they were hilarious when they did the photo op. gimic. the dudley, hardy, Edge and christian matches were the best.