More WWE stars cut - 10 released this week

L.S.D

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was never an ECW fan, so RVD never had much appeal to me. Yoshi Tajiri is the only ECW alumni member I find watchable.

Yep, but his finisher...Super Kick?!? Come on, he needs a beeter one!

:) I hope he find a new finisher!

Well, if Shawn Michaels can, I don't see why he can't. :blink:

I think he could use the kick as a secondary finisher. He needs to find a way to use his Tarantula w/o the ropes as a submission finisher.

I was never an ECW fan, so RVD never had much appeal to me. Yoshi Tajiri is the only ECW alumni member I find watchable.

Yep, but his finisher...Super Kick?!? Come on, he needs a beeter one!

:D I hope he find a new finisher!

Well, if Shawn Michaels can, I don't see why he can't. :)

I think he could use the kick as a secondary finisher. He needs to find a way to use his Tarantula w/o the ropes as a submission finisher.

Ah, Tarantula, the best illegal submission move :blink:

I also always wonder how did he do the green mist :blink:

ECW was great! im soo buying the DVD Steven Richards was the crap! too bad WWE didnt use him well he really was the next shawn micheals i would have loved to have seen Stevie go against X- Pac since they have this distinc japanese (Tajiri-esc ) style

but the best was RAVEN!!! i always followed Raven from ECW to WCW back to ECW then to WWE and finally TNA

ECW was great! im soo buying the DVD Steven Richards was the crap! too bad WWE didnt use him well he really was the next shawn micheals i would have loved to have seen Stevie go against X- Pac since they have this distinc japanese (Tajiri-esc ) style

but the best was RAVEN!!! i always followed Raven from ECW to WCW back to ECW then to WWE and finally TNA

I remembered Raven best as Johnny Flamingo in WCW and Johnny Polo in WWF.

i like what TNA is doing with Jeff Hardy, if WWE ever manages to get him back he would definatly be good for smackdown! although there have been alot of rumors that they might get rid of the brands again, although i think that would be a bad thing