More WWE stars cut - 10 released this week

L.S.D

Triple H (for all his backstage bullshit)

That will never happen because he is married to Stephanie McMahon. :lol:

No, Triple H will never be cut because he is the biggest star in the WWE at the moment. Ugenn was daft for even thinking they would cut Trippsky.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Triple H (for all his backstage bullshit)

That will never happen because he is married to Stephanie McMahon. :lol:

No, Triple H will never be cut because he is the biggest star in the WWE at the moment. Ugenn was daft for even thinking they would cut Trippsky.

His backstate politics are also the biggest stumbling block for new talent to grow. His hogging the lime light is what is killing WWE today. Only the truly daft would think he's good for the company.

They need to make Booker T the champ of Raw, I am happy that he is going to face JBL and all and hopefully he wins the title there, but if he loses they need to bring him back to raw and beat triple H. I am sick of seeing him as the champ, nothing against him but we need something new. Booker T is a great talent and the wwe has yet to use him correctly.

wwe is so boring I haven't even watched it in months. I used to be a huge wwe fan I've always hated booker. only Jericho can save wwe, but they won't give him the ball to run with. let jericho loose and get rid of the geezers (HBK & flair come to mind) and we might get somewhere.

I agree I liked how Eddie Guerrero was champ, but they put him in matches with people he'd have to carry, especially JBL, the matches with him and Kurt Angle were entertaining as hell and Id like to see him go Heel so we can see him have epic Matches with Booker, they do need to give Booker the Belt becore he retires thats for sure. and as for Raw they do need to get rid of Ric Flair, he is a waste of air time and none of these "legends" can really get the job done except for Shawn Micheals and even that gets borring because of the people he's been having to face, Id rather see him go up against RVD than HHH or all these other turds RAW is basically a lost cause right now unless they Give Jericho the belt...he has the potential of being the next shawn micheals and when Shawn Micheals was king of the kliq thats when wrestling was at its best