More WWE stars cut - 10 released this week

L.S.D

More WWE stars cut - 10 released this week

WWE Inc has released more superstars, according to the Wrestling 365 newsletter.

The latest cuts, made apparently for purely financial considerations, are Gail Kim, Nidia, Chuck Palumbo, Johnny Stamboli, Rodney Mack, Jazz and Rico.

A check at WWE.com found only a couple of lines on Rico's release.

Earlier this week, WWE released A-Train, Billy Gunn and Test. This makes it 10 wrestlers let go from the company so far.

Put your comment here.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Old news actually, there were some post on this in the Raw vs Smackdown thread.

Most of the cuts were pretty good calls. Cutting Rico and Gail Kim were pretty stupid IMO.

Anyway, I think they should also cut the following idiots:

Triple H (for all his backstage bullshit)

Gene Snitsky

Tyson Tomko

Garrison Cade

Mark Henry

The Diva search idiots

The Tough Enough idiots

Mordecai

Jindrak

Wow, I'm sad to see Gail Kim go. I have also thought that Chuck Palumbo has got at least some talent.

And, contrary to almost everyone else (including Mick Foley), I always thought Test and Billy Gunn were very talented, they just needed more spotlight, and they were always overshadowed.

Wow, I'm sad to see Gail Kim go. I have also thought that Chuck Palumbo has got at least some talent.

And, contrary to almost everyone else (including Mick Foley), I always thought Test and Billy Gunn were very talented, they just needed more spotlight, and they were always overshadowed.

Billy Gun may have some mat skills, but his charisma is an absolute zero. How many times did they try to push this guy but failed? King of the Ring, IC champ etc. The only time he was over when he was part of the New Age Outlaws. I think he just got signe by TNA wrestling. It would be interesting to see an Outlaw reunion.

For Test, have you seen pictures of him lately? He's in really terrible physical condition. And his gimmick really sucks. What kind of name is "Test" supposed to be?

Rico, Nidia and Gail Kim are the illogical choices here.

C'mon, why do they drop Rico? The best gimmick he currently has!

His partnership with Charlie Haas is really entertaining!

Nidia and Gail Kim's drop are just as baffling.

both of them has work their asses off at RAW.

And Nidia just has her tits enlarged to boost sex appeal.

Talk about giving all out... :lol:

you people are giving Gail Kim too much credit, she was not that good looking and her matrix gimmick was lame, they should have kept Jazz because shes like the big show of the womens division but i guess they had to fire her because her husband (rodney mack) got fired too

Whether Gails hot or not is pretty subjective. Ring skill wise, she was one of the better diva wrestlers. Lame gimmick? That's not her fault, blame the creative department.

Yes, and basically she has improves a lot since her explosive debut (winning the Women's title!)

The Creative Dept should just be fired! They are the one who gives

Victoria the dancing gimmick. C'mon, we want to see the T.A.T.U 's music entrance, ear biting, hair pulling Victoria, not some Beyonce's

booty shaking Victoria.

Another one suffer the gimmick problem is Hurricane and Rosey.

Superheroes?!? SHeesh..... it was a miracle both of these guys survive

the cuts!