man commits suicide at Ground Zero...

PLasticSlug

that guy is a total pansy, overreacting too damn much. I didnt vote for bush but he won so i guess i have bitching rights, although it doesnt directly effect me so im over it right now. It might not even be that bad after all these sissy whiners start to exodus

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I hate people who contradict themselves. Like...you. Besides, how the hell am I suppose to have a heartattack if you supposedly said I had no heart?

Again, the only reason I said the "no hearts..." thing is that I was deliberately trying to post a message more offensive than yours. Same goes for the other thing. I don't see anything hypocritical about proving a point

Again, the only reason I said the "no hearts..." thing is that I was deliberately trying to post a message more offensive than yours.

Well, you failed.

I don't see anything hypocritical about proving a point

You didn't prove any point. And the hypocrite statement was towards you since you've been b!tching at me for being "cruel", "heartless", "soulless", "conservative" (Where the hell did that come from?), etc because I don't give a crap for some total stranger that commited a stupid act (And for a stupid reason too.) yet you post that you'll have a party over my deAth (And a natural deAth at that.). That is a hypocritical statement.

Edited by Skythe

Well :

1- bashing conservatives or liberalists is useless, both sides WON"T agree... kinda like the whole red, blue gang wars.(the colors that the gangs chose make you wonder)

2- As much as i hate bush (and according to alot of polls during the elections, americans themselves, which is surprising...) that's still no reason to comitt suicide, even IF you think it's the end of the world.

3- i wouldn't say the guy was useless or worthless, i'd just say he was weak and stupid. May his soul rest in peace though.

Again, the only reason I said the "no hearts..." thing is that I was deliberately trying to post a message more offensive than yours.

Well, you failed.

I don't see anything hypocritical about proving a point

You didn't prove any point. And the hypocrite statement was towards you since you've been b!tching at me for being "cruel", "heartless", "soulless", "conservative" (Where the hell did that come from?), etc because I don't give a crap for some total stranger that commited a stupid act (And for a stupid reason too.) yet you post that you'll have a party over my deAth (And a natural deAth at that.). That is a hypocritical statement.

I already told you, saying "conservatives have no hearts..." (notice I didn't say "Skythe has no heart, I said conservatives have no hearts" was just my way of deliberately more offensive than your statement, and also sqrls statement that "liberalism is a disease". If I was relly offended by what you said (ever) believe me, you'd know about it. But you're just some ignorant maddox wannabe so I've never cared what you said, and I probably never will.