man commits suicide at Ground Zero...

PLasticSlug

We Cant Really Blame Him. I Mean With Bush We're As Good As Dead.

Did Kerry even try? I mean, I wasn't very paying attention to what happened this year (besides Bush winning) I don't recall him ever being very demanding. Bush was playing dirty (flaming gay marriages so he can get christian votes :lol: ) and Kerry didn't say how there is proof of Bush being coked up elephant. Gawd I hate corruption.

Good Point, Cides I Think It Would Be Worste With The Kerry Commie.

Edited by 666Ghost

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The US dollar looks set to continue weakening against other currencies if you've been following the financial scene. Takes a special kind of moron to turn a 100+ billion national budget surplus into a 200+ billion deficit and now you got another 4 more years of such amazing talent. Time to dump my US-based stock.

The US dollar looks set to continue weakening against other currencies if you've been following the financial scene. Takes a special kind of moron to turn a 100+ billion national budget surplus into a 200+ billion deficit and now you got another 4 more years of such amazing talent. Time to dump my US-based stock.

Great idea! Muahahaha :lol:

Good, another useless person wiped out from this Earth.

AMEN BROTHER!

this just proves that Liberalism is a DISEASE!

:)

This just proves conservatives are a bunch of stereotyping bastards. :D

:blink:

With no hearts, consciences or souls.

I was practicing what you do constantly. I'll practice some more: "If skythe were to drop dead of a heart attack, I would dance a jig then hold a "dead skythe party", where the theme would be heart attacks so everyone would have to clutch their hearts all through the party".

I was practicing what you do constantly. I'll practice some more: "If skythe were to drop dead of a heart attack, I would dance a jig then hold a "dead skythe party", where the theme would be heart attacks so everyone would have to clutch their hearts all through the party".

You know...that actually sounds like a fun party, kind of like a twist on masquerade parties. When I go to medical school I will hold such heart attack parties. :clapping: