Slow DSL speed!

Ryuken

well i tried it but i but c much difference but that's maybe my connection is already really good since i've already open some ports for some program but thx anyway

Opening ports has no effect on the optimal performance; opening ports just lets you use some programs.

In any case, some users (like you) don't really see a difference.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dsl stinx, period... they hav those commercials that say its jus as good as cable.. pile of bs, got a verizon dsl for a couple of months, nothing but trouble after a couple of months, it jus broke and i couldnt even connect to the internet, their support sux too, my cousin had a similar experience from using dsl

dsl stinx, period... they hav those commercials that say its jus as good as cable.. pile of bs, got a verizon dsl for a couple of months, nothing but trouble after a couple of months, it jus broke and i couldnt even connect to the internet, their support sux too, my cousin had a similar experience from using dsl

I've never had these problems with DSL. Most likely it's the ISP's fault, not the technology's.

Actually DSL over here in suburban montreal(Bell Canada) is MUCH MUCH better then Cable. It all depends on the provider and house phone wiring as well(solved my interlace problems and I get more speed then before). Sure the intranet is 4Mbps slower, but it doesn't get slow downs nor falls as often as Cable.