• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He said that "Halo is like the Linkin Park of gaming."  :(

Is that good or bad? :thumbsup1:

That's bad.

I tot Linkin Park is a great band?

Or you think it's funny becos Halo did not live up to the billing?

Man, I start to think I lost my sense of humour :D

That's exactly his point. People think it's a great band but it's not.

He said that "Halo is like the Linkin Park of gaming."  :huh:

Is that good or bad? :thumbsup1:

That's bad.

I tot Linkin Park is a great band?

Or you think it's funny becos Halo did not live up to the billing?

Man, I start to think I lost my sense of humour :(

That's exactly his point. People think it's a great band but it's not.

Pff topic, Linkin Park is not great?!? Man, I'm surprised!

You are the 1st one :D

Linkin Park sucks massive ammounts. Except for one song of theirs which I actually do like, I can't remember what It's called but the lyrics go "In the end it doesn't even matter". But even though I somewhat like that song it does nothing for me liking the band because they are an engineered boy-band, only playing someone else's metal songs instead of someone else's pop songs (they don't write their own songs at all, so get no credit for having a good one).

Linkin Park sucks massive ammounts. Except for one song of theirs which I actually do like, I can't remember what It's called but the lyrics go "In the end it doesn't even matter". But even though I somewhat like that song it does nothing for me liking the band because they are an engineered boy-band, only playing someone else's metal songs instead of someone else's pop songs (they don't write their own songs at all, so get no credit for having a good one).

I tot Mike Shinoda writes most of the song?

Anyway, we are way off topic :D

So what's that then? The Bohemian Rhapsody? Crappy wannabe metal artists...

And yes, LIVE is a step back for PC gamers. But a huge leap for console gamers, who were previously limited to multiplayer within their own homes.

Edited by LordKanti

So what's that then? The Bohemian Rhapsody? Crappy wannabe metal artists...

And yes, LIVE is a step back for PC gamers. But a huge leap for console gamers, who were previously limited to multiplayer within their own homes.

No it's the one that goes "I tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn't even matterrrrrrr..."

And LSD I guess he gets writing credits the same way someone like Ashlee Simpson gets writing credits - changes a few words here and there, and suddenly she "wote" the song

Here is an interesting thread at GameFAQs (without flaming which is very weird) about some major downfalls of Halo 2 multiplayer. After reading them, they seem to be very major problems to me but since I won't be playing the game, I don't care.

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessag...&topic=17366476

Hey red faction 1 and 2 were tight. Red faction 1 is tight cuz it'z fun...lol and it'z like $10 used, or somewhere around that price, you don't fight any alienz in that game, which I think is kool cuz I don't like fighting none human stuff cuz im alwayz like "htf do i kill it?" but I still think it'z worth a try.