Halo 2

valovedder

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Halo > RedFaction

Pfft, no.

Halo also ripped off some sci-fi book but I can never remember the name of that book. Xbox specific games have a tendency of ripping off many things.

The Ringworld series?

meh, Halo SE for PC is going to be sweet, its a free download that revamps the whole game

And Red Faction is possibly the best game ever made, very underappreciated game i think

It was definitely good. What did you think of Red Faction II?

And Red Faction is possibly the best game ever made, very underappreciated game i think

:P You're kidding right? What makes you think Red Faction is any good? I hate Halo, but even I've got to say that it is far better than Red Faction.

Edited by shin_nihon_kikaku

Here is an interesting thread at GameFAQs (without flaming which is very weird) about some major downfalls of Halo 2 multiplayer. After reading them, they seem to be very major problems to me but since I won't be playing the game, I don't care.

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessag...&topic=17366476

I read through that thing last night, and yeah it does seem like there are downfalls in the multiplayer mode, but from what I can gather bungie did that on purpose to minimise cheating or unfair stats building. Even so, its placing artificcial constraints on gamers' options, so I don't think it will be well recieved.