Halo 2

valovedder

I have just seen that UK Official Xbox Magazine has rated Halo 2, 10 out of 10!!!

Now i don't really trust official mags as they are always biased, but it is the first time they have ever awarded top marks.

Well roll on November 11th ( i know you guys tin the US get ii on the 8th, which suxs) when i can form my own opinion and begin kicking ass on live!! :thumbsup1:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Its For Console, I Dun Care, So When Is It Going On PC?

I have no idea. I don't even know if it is. And if it does, it'll probably be stale just like Halo for PC was.

Define 'stale'. Wasn't Halo for Bill-BOX 'stale' with the same logic then?

I still haven't fisihed Halo myself... i'm very close to finishing it, but not quite; i'm getting my ass kicked.

I have no idea. I don't even know if it is. And if it does, it'll probably be stale just like Halo for PC was.

I still haven't fisihed Halo myself... i'm very close to finishing it, but not quite; i'm getting my ass kicked.

By stale I mean old. I'd rather play a bad game when it first comes out then play a bad port of a bad game a year later. :thumbsup1:

By stale I mean old. I'd rather play a bad game when it first comes out then play a bad port of a bad game a year later. :D

You are right to a degree, but I never had the chance to play the Bill-BOX version (until very recently), so the Pc version was certainly an experience to me.

Apparantly some stores in the United States Midwest have sold some copies of Halo 2.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/2004/11/04/news_6112441.html

Checkout some of the ebay bids in there...some people are so stupid. Paying twice the amount (or ever more) for a game that's coming out in 5 days is incredibly dumb.

EDIT: Daeval, the fuss over Halo will always be a mystery. Awesome games like System Shock 2 go unnoticed but this overbloated game praised as one of the best games ever.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

By stale I mean old. I'd rather play a bad game when it first comes out then play a bad port of a bad game a year later. :D

You are right to a degree, but I never had the chance to play the Bill-BOX version (until very recently), so the Pc version was certainly an experience to me.

Yeah, me too. And it seemed like a fine port, even though there is quite a bit of slowdown on it.