THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE! - have you voted?

Swithin

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My god what the hell is up with your country? How could over 1/2 of Americans have voted for that moron? Well over 1/2 the country deserves what they get - debts spiralling out of control, more wars with no hope of winning them (Iraq for instance) and giving up all your constotitonally protected rights

"Religion is a cloud that rolls over and settles upon the eyes, percipitating ignorance and blinding one from logic...."

Anon.

Another good point. Maybe if kerry had said he'd been chosen by god to run for president too, it would have been a closer race.

Did Bush seriously say something like this? I must have missed whatever religious BS you people are referring to.

In light of the current state of affairs here, this seems relevant: http://harpers.org/ElectingToLeave.html :D

No; Bush never said anything like that. I made the quote up. Religion is integral in the election this time, and that quote perfectly fit.

Anon.

My god what the hell is up with your country? How could over 1/2 of Americans have voted for that moron? Well over 1/2 the country deserves what they get - debts spiralling out of control, more wars with no hope of winning them (Iraq for instance) and giving up all your constotitonally protected rights

"Religion is a cloud that rolls over and settles upon the eyes, percipitating ignorance and blinding one from logic...."

Anon.

Another good point. Maybe if kerry had said he'd been chosen by god to run for president too, it would have been a closer race.

Did Bush seriously say something like this? I must have missed whatever religious BS you people are referring to.

In light of the current state of affairs here, this seems relevant: http://harpers.org/ElectingToLeave.html :D

No; Bush never said anything like that. I made the quote up. Religion is integral in the election this time, and that quote perfectly fit.

Anon.

You didn't make it up, he honestly did say that God chose him to be President