THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE! - have you voted?

Swithin

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohio flocked it over for kerry....but, what is done is done. we will just have to deal with this monkey for 4 years and wait for Hilary Clinton to run (since she is favored to run in 2008.) unless someone else comes along which is fine as well...kinda sucks though, my first election participation and we lost. im kinda sad... :P

I just watched Kerry's concession speech. It was a good speech and now it's time to move on and not be spiteful about the loss.

That is very difficult to do, when for 4 years we have seen nothing but $hit come out of the White House and utter bull$hit come from the mouth of Bush. It is also very hard to swallow the fact that the political landscape has changed, and will forever be changed, into this fact:

Politics aren't necessary in politick. God is.

That, my friend, scares the $hit out of me.

Anon.

Edited by AntiWinner22

My god what the hell is up with your country? How could over 1/2 of Americans have voted for that moron? Well over 1/2 the country deserves what they get - debts spiralling out of control, more wars with no hope of winning them (Iraq for instance) and giving up all your constotitonally protected rights

My god what the hell is up with your country? How could over 1/2 of Americans have voted for that moron? Well over 1/2 the country deserves what they get - debts spiralling out of control, more wars with no hope of winning them (Iraq for instance) and giving up all your constotitonally protected rights

Yeah, but we really shouldn't be talking, considering that an overwhelming no of ozzies voted for Bush's 2nd favourite lapdog John Howard (1st place goes to Blair).

Yeah, but we really shouldn't be talking, considering that an overwhelming no of ozzies voted for Bush's 2nd favourite lapdog John Howard (1st place goes to Blair).

Lol, damn good point there - proportionally Howard probably got more of the vote than Bush.

"Religion is a cloud that rolls over and settles upon the eyes, percipitating ignorance and blinding one from logic...."

Anon.

"Religion is a cloud that rolls over and settles upon the eyes, percipitating ignorance and blinding one from logic...."

Anon.

Another good point. Maybe if kerry had said he'd been chosen by god to run for president too, it would have been a closer race.

Anon.

Another good point. Maybe if kerry had said he'd been chosen by god to run for president too, it would have been a closer race.

Did Bush seriously say something like this? I must have missed whatever religious BS you people are referring to.

In light of the current state of affairs here, this seems relevant: http://harpers.org/ElectingToLeave.html :thumbsup1:

Religion ruining something this important to America. Absolutely ridiculous.

"I'll vote for Bush because he believes in the same fictional stories as me"

Edited by shin_nihon_kikaku