Disabling ini in FBA-XXX

Alright, I was told that since my xbox has the 128mb ram upgrade, it causes the slow sluggishness that occurs when trying to run some roms in the latest releases of FBA-XXX. To remedy this, I was also told to disable the 128mb ini. I have NO clue how to do this. Can anyone let me in on how exactly to do this? Thanks in advance.

i believe this only applies to mame-ox as fba-xx and kawa-x were made to use vmm

There was a new release of FBA-XXX today, and it fixes the issue!!

My problem with FBA-XXX is that it doesnt save the settings from UNiBIOS v.20, and this was supposed to have been fixed. YES, I patched the.xbe with the ips file, but I still get the green bootup tests when games startup. I used UniBIOS to disable that, as well as set Free Play and a few other things, but none of this is saved if I reload a game.

i'm looking at the new version of fba-xxx's the nfo and theres nothing about disabling a 128mb ini but doing some looking on the older version that normaly gets patched, its in misc section of fbaxxx.ini; just change 1 to 0 and that should do it :thumbsup1:

Edited by Prican25