K'Dash Memorial Service

ugenn

so he wanted to be banned because he was too addicted to the forums or something? i was wondering where he went, he was prety cool if you ask me, he was funny as hell on the 1emu radio at times hehe.

Nah, he left because fatal kept calling him 'Ian la Cream' and posting doctored pictures of him all over the internet

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I shoud just kyaku all of you in the cojones u phreakin' morons...

From the topic title I thought he was dead (as in not living anymore in real life) damn I was like "HOLY crap, NOOOO!! WHY GODDAMNIT WHY?! HE WAS THE ONLY DUDE WITH PERFECT ROMSETS AND CANON GUIDES!!!"

Heh. Never assume anything based on a mere topic title.

But yes, I think it's sad that K` decided to leave.

From the topic title I thought he was dead (as in not living anymore in real life) damn I was like "HOLY crap, NOOOO!! WHY GODDAMNIT WHY?! HE WAS THE ONLY DUDE WITH PERFECT ROMSETS AND CANON GUIDES!!!"

I don't think it's sad, I think it's hilarious.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

I don't it's sad, I think it's hilarious.

I meant that it's sad hge decided to leave, just because he took things too personally. People should get offended to this point on messageboards.

ok so let me get this straight bc i kno im not on here as much as other guys like K or Ago or G so i dont kno the details....K wanted to BAN himself bc Fatal was postin Cream pics of him all over the net, boards, whatever...so he BANNED himself to prevent him from comin back with a vengence or somethin? or he was jus straight out pissed off so he left....this is ridiculous, how old are we again?

anyways, K, whatever rocks your boat man....have fun i guess....

Everyone keeps saying that Fatal posted pics all over the internet...he only posted them here and at 2Emu.

well im jus writin what im readin, so my apologies....

i guess thats why im like clueless bout this. i havent been to 2emu for a long time...

You'll definitely see what we mean when you visit 2Emulation. :)

why do u call dash ian la creame?

Ask Fatal, he's the one who came up with it. I think it started when Fatal posted an image of Chrissy Le Creme and shortly after put K`dash's face on it.