PSP Battery Life Shorter than Stated

Gryph

Sony should get rid of PSP cuz it sux and work on something else like a better PS3

That's a very dumb idea. :P

i don't mean get rid of it but like release it later when it's betterr, cuz most of the first version of PS2 broke after a few months and it would sux for that to happen for the PSP plus the battery life of PSP sux, so Sony should make it better before it release the PSP. It'll be even better to make a PS3 then make PSP

Edit: i forgot there's different groups working on the PSP and the PS3

Edited by Ryuken

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sony should get rid of PSP cuz it sux and work on something else like a better PS3

That's a very dumb idea. :P

i don't mean get rid of it but like release it later when it's betterr, cuz most of the first version of PS2 broke after a few months and it would sux for that to happen for the PSP plus the battery life of PSP sux, so Sony should make it better before it release the PSP. It'll be even better to make a PS3 then make PSP

Edit: i forgot there's different groups working on the PSP and the PS3

That's more like it. :blink: The only reason they are releasing it so early in Japan is to cut into Nintendo's sales of the DS. The battery life is absolutely abysmal and will be the biggest crutch of that system.

And they are working on the PS3, they've been working on it for a while. Sometime in the past few months the CELL chip made jointly by Toshiba, IBM, and Sony went into final stages of development.

I Personally Think Sony Should Leave Handheld To Nintendo, And When They Do Decide To Make A Handheld Concole, They Should Get Some Nintendo MakersEr.

Please if you want to clone yourself, I suggest you do it in another forum, if yer caught in a boredom, then go out, this isn't the forum for you to mess around, this is a community we all hang, not just you.