Got a geniune copy of Windows?

Gryph

I installed SP2 and all is well except that I can't figure out how to get the security center to stop bothering me. The firewall warning comes up every time I restart my comp, no matter how many times I check the "Don't monitor my firewall" and "I have my own firewall, you bastards" boxes.

What asian chick might that be?

GenuineHero_03.jpg

Hahahaha! The name of the file is GeniuneHero_03.jpg! Hahaha! And I'm leeching it off Microsoft's website, TAKE THAT!

Man your standards are pretty low.

no dude, that's the file name M$ gave it, right click and go to properties

What asian chick might that be?

GenuineHero_03.jpg

Hahahaha! The name of the file is GeniuneHero_03.jpg! Hahaha! And I'm leeching it off Microsoft's website, TAKE THAT!

Man your standards are pretty low.

no dude, that's the file name M$ gave it, right click and go to properties

He's talking about Daevel's post earlier.

I can only imagine that this was some corporate tool's brilliant attempt at a "friendly" anti-piracy campaign.  It might even have had some small impact if their "offers" weren't just insults to any "pirates" who would even consider going legit.

That asian chick almost makes up for it though.

meh id do it, but all that software looks waste-of-time-ish

Im still pissed at microsoft for releasing Windows Media Player 10, ive always hated Windows Media player, but WMP 9 was actually pretty good and i was starting to like it, then 10 comes out, and all they did was break and bunch of stuff and turn it blue. What crap.