Gamecube Multiplayer / Party Games

Daeval

I've been tasked with hauling over the gamecube for tommorow night's low-key hang out at a friend's place. I figure this is a good chance to make use of the system's reputation as a "party" console, and I've got a stack of free game rentals burning a hole in my pocket, so I thought I'd ask you folks for some suggestions.

I already have a handful because I bought anything that caught my eye while working at a game store. However, we've burned out most of this stuff already and would prefer something new. Here's what I've got:

Mario Kart DD

Pac Man Vs. (Best free game ever)

Super Monkey Ball 2

Super Smash Bros. (duh)

Ultimate Muscle (Underrated!)

Wario Ware, inc.

I've avoided the Mario Party games because I've always been told they're ridiculously simple and kind of boring to adults. If any of you all think otherwise, let me know.

Suggestions please?! Thanks!

i played donkey kongo, that was kinda fun, didnt they ever do a sequel to that one n64 fighting game? were you can use Samus,link, Mario, Wario, Pikachu ect? that game was kinda fun too!

[quote name='KyokugenKiss' date='Oct 30 2004, 06:39 PM']didnt they ever do a sequel to that one n64 fighting game? were you can use Samus,link, Mario, Wario, Pikachu ect? that game was kinda fun too!
[right][post="102279"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Yeah, the sequel to Super Smash Bros. is Super Smash Bros. Melee which was mentioned in the list.

I hear that Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles is pretty fun with 2-4 players.

That game is total crap! Never play it, ever!

Eh whatever. I don't even own a GameCube.

Everyone bashed on it because it required you to use multiple GBA's for multiplayer. Yes, that was rather dastardly, but the end result is actually a unique kind of fun in groups.