Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The Board Rules Are Up!!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Alpha

Alpha

Your Ayatollah of Rock N' Rolla!

• Admin
  • 7,450 posts
  • Interests:Face to face interaction, women, and some old games.
Click to view battle stats
Yes thats right everyone. We now have board rules. Please check it out, by click the link above your screen. Credit to the fabulous Magnis for his board rules expertice! Otherwise from now on this board goes by the rules. So check it out please. ~ :P :wink:

XXLEnigma

XXLEnigma

BANNED

• Banned
  • 313 posts
No MORE THEN 10 POSTS A DAY??? :wink:, sometime I make a lot more posts then that a day, that just kinda sucks dude.

Alpha

Alpha

Your Ayatollah of Rock N' Rolla!

• Admin
  • 7,450 posts
  • Interests:Face to face interaction, women, and some old games.

No MORE THEN 10 POSTS A DAY???  , sometime I make a lot more posts then that a day, that just kinda sucks dude.

Yeah right.. :wink:

Baseley09

Baseley09

Chez monger

• Premium Members
  • 190 posts

No MORE THEN 10 POSTS A DAY???  :wink:, sometime I make a lot more posts then that a day, that just kinda sucks dude.

Nah dude, it only says 10 threads, which is fine really.......im sure no one can think of 10 GOOD topics a day.

XXLEnigma

XXLEnigma

BANNED

• Banned
  • 313 posts

No MORE THEN 10 POSTS A DAY???  :wink:, sometime I make a lot more posts then that a day, that just kinda sucks dude.

Nah dude, it only says 10 threads, which is fine really.......im sure no one can think of 10 GOOD topics a day.

OHHHHH okay :P hmmmm I feel kinda on the stupid side now :lol:, sorry gonna go crawl under a rock or something, bye :(.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users