Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

so what do you think of kof 2002

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

alexis

alexis

Argentina Football Ownz

• Ultra Members
  • 1,735 posts
Click to view battle stats
i think it is a very good game nice changes, eolith has manged things to make kof 2001 and 2002 different to the other version but they kept the kof series spirit i think it is really good, in both versions they have made sibstantial changes and thatīs good, regarding artwork i think hey have improved and the actual ones are good, the sound is good sometimes and sometimes suck, the gameplay is ok except that some moves are harder to make now and some sdm are complicated, all in all i think it is a very good game, oh btw, have you noticed that sdm now take very few energy from the opponent?

Mario54

Mario54

Novice

• Members
  • 31 posts
I love this game and what they did to Takuma(he was getting stale)
My only gripes are that some move are very hard to do
Took out some of my favorite moves
Ending and boss(and mid boss) are horrible.
Good game overall.

alexis

alexis

Argentina Football Ownz

• Ultra Members
  • 1,735 posts
kof2k2 has no storyline and i agree i am tired if rugal

pacletti

pacletti

Novice

• Members
  • 39 posts
KOF saga is great but I think that 98 is the best. I don't like 99 - 2002

Koh-ROMS

Koh-ROMS

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 100 posts
  • Interests:Collecting ROM, Drawing, Gaming
Well at least they make it for some tradition/transision for entering new story [94-97 the Orochi Story, after that 98, then 99 - 2K1 Nest Cartel Story, 2K2, after that Dragon Power Story ???]
The onething ilike from 2K2 is their HSDM [especilay Mai :evil:,except K', Joe] maybe HSDM is best if implemented in 2K1 for fighting that goddamn Igniz with his Heavenly God Project :D heh..heh...heh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users