Guilty Gear XX Reload

I'm thinking about getting GGXXReload but don't know what is exactly new. I own Guilty Gear 1, X and X2 for the PS1/2 and want to know how much of an update XX reload is.

Is it worth having over the X2 (ps2) version?

I know it has Robo Ky and I'm guessing it has quite a few improvements/tweaks (that's input lag to you k'dash).

Funny :o

Anyways, a mass load of things were fixed. All fixes gameplay fixes can be found here. The Korean version of #reload has a new "korean" level and the option to switch soundtracks to the korean only soundtrack. The American version doesn't have the extra level but has the option to change the soundtrack.

Theres no input lag in none of the gg games :\.

Edit; Reviwed it too Clicky Clicky!

Yes, I own the PC and Korean PS2 version of #Reload.

Gryph: Input lag on Xbox live when it lags.

Random observation: GGXX#Reload is selling out on the Xbox since it came out a few days ago/today(September 17).

Edited by K`dash

The Korean version of #reload has a new "korean" level and the option to switch soundtracks to the korean only soundtrack. The American version doesn't have the extra level but has the option to change the soundtrack.

Is the Korean arranged soundtrack different to the US arranged soundtrack? Does this mean there is the original music, korean music and arranged US music? If so which is the best soundtrack?

I'm thinking of getting it for the PC. Is there different PC versions or just an American? If so, which do u recommend?

Thanks.

EDIT: I also want to know if my PS USB will work perfectly in the PC version.

And also (sorry), are the backgrounds re-coloured and are there any other Champion Edition style tweaks such as new costume colours etc.

Thanks a bundle

Edited by shin_nihon_kikaku

Is the Korean arranged soundtrack different to the US arranged soundtrack? Does this mean there is the original music, korean music and arranged US music? If so which is the best soundtrack?

The Korean Version soundtrack was done by a band named N.EX.T. It's completely different from the japanese version. While the Korean OST is not bad at all (some tunesare downright awesome), I still prefer GGXX soundtrack over it.

I'm thinking of getting it for the PC. Is there different PC versions or just an American? If so, which do u recommend?

Thanks.

EDIT: I also want to know if my PS USB will work perfectly in the PC version.

And also (sorry), are the backgrounds re-coloured and are there any other Champion Edition style tweaks such as new costume colours etc.

Thanks a bundle

The PC version only came out in Japan and doesn't have anything like what the Koreans/Americans(well, all they got was the choice to change soundtracks) got. Yes, Controllers to work. My PS2 to USB works fine with it.

Since this is the japanese version. No korean ost, no new levels, just the tweaks. Nothing more. Everything else is GGXX.

The PC version only came out in Japan and doesn't have anything like what the Koreans/Americans(well, all they got was the choice to change soundtracks) got. Yes, Controllers to work. My PS2 to USB works fine with it.

Since this is the japanese version. No korean ost, no new levels, just the tweaks. Nothing more. Everything else is GGXX.

Thanks for the info dude. Dammit! I hoped the PC version would be awesome.

Now I want the American and Korean soundtracks! :rolleyes:

American OST is the same as the Korean one.

Oh right, sorry. Well I want that one then. :rolleyes:

caan i find the korean version on torrent? or suprenova??

I've looked, and I don't think so. There IS one file in Edonkey that is slooooowly downloading. Try that.