The Best Boxer Ever In a Game

KyokugenKiss

BEST VIDEO GAME BOXER?!  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shes definatly the best character design for a boxer and her moves are awesome!

Well you being a massive KOF fan AND putting her first in the list, it is hardly surprising you like her best :P

Anyway, Dudley is mega cool. He is one of my most chosen Street Fighters. His moves, look and gimmick are great.

By the way, you missed out Steve Fox.

These are my faves:

1. Steve Fox

2. Dudley

3. Heavy D

Steve Fox is the best because he is the one who represents real life boxing the most. He doesn't only do black-out style moves (shadowy teleport), hop back before dashing in with a punch, only use punches (kick buttons do punches) and then call himself a boxer. He has a full compliment of boxing moves. He looks incredibly cool (until you see his different "win animation" face) and he kills the opposition. His dress sense also rocks. He owns basically.

He also has "cobra weave" for a laugh.

Edited by shin_nihon_kikaku

This poll is missing T.J Combo and Rick Strowd and all the boxers from (Super) Punchout. Other isn't a good enough choice. :banghead:

But my favorite boxer in a game is Larry Lunchbucket. :P Whoever knows what game he's from wins a prize (a Gmail invite).

But seriously, Vanessa was just an awesome boxer with all the moves. Even without her breasts she'd win. But pre-Vanessa I would have chosen M.Bison/Balrog

I wasnt really thinking about 3 d fighting games, other than tekken (and kof MI) i hardly ever touch them, and i think Steve Fox is garbage, but then again i own anyone with Paul, he'd be a much better boxer than steve because hes like Tyson in his prime POW!!!!

Rick Stroud is only mentioned because hardly anybody knows him and you're trying to show off. :P But, yes 'Other' is very vague considering how many others there are. So I'll mention some other cr@p boxers - "Big" Willy Johnson? How about him? What about Michael Max, the worst Japanese character design of all time? Axel Hawk - Just as bad. Mickey Rogers - Kinda sucks hard. Alex and Roger from Tekken? J-McCoy - Who knows which game he's from? Aldebaran Nipper, Shouichi Kanou and Michael Eldorado? Ditto. Rick and Jeff from battle K-Road - Don't deserve to be mentioned anywhere. Anyway, there are loads.

And by the way, Steve Fox is described as this - :o

and Paul (who uses a Judo based style) would still fall before his might. (even in spite of the fact that, yes, Paul DOES own)

Edited by shin_nihon_kikaku

It's a shame no one has voted for Heavy D because he is cool as fook.