Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Do you buy games you download?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

AntiWinner22

AntiWinner22

I'm A Loser.

• Premium Members
  • 767 posts
Click to view battle stats
I had, for a while, been downloading Dreamcast like crazy. I easily made about 40 "back-ups" (:rolleyes:).

Well, after gathering all the good ones, I feel I need to buy the good ones that I have downloaded. Call me crazy, but it feels better than having a copy.

Do you sometimes buy games you download? Or do you just do a digital 5-finger discount?

Anon.

i l l m a t i c

i l l m a t i c

<3 t i l a

• Premium Members
  • 804 posts
of course I do..... :) well it depends....as for box sets of dvds or games that need cdkey to play online..I buy them, I;ve got all the seasons of stargate sg1 and the first of seasons of the simpsons...as for music or....i usually dl em.. :rolleyes:

Edited by Xx1LLMAT1CxX, 17 September 2004 - 04:13 AM.

AntiWinner22

AntiWinner22

I'm A Loser.

• Premium Members
  • 767 posts

of course I do..... :lol:  well it depends....as for box sets of dvds or games that need cdkey to play online..I buy them, I;ve got all the seasons of stargate sg1 and the first of seasons of the simpsons...as for music or....i usually dl em.. :rolleyes:

I agree with you on the music... 3683 downloaded songs and counting... :)

I only buy music if I can't find the CD online. :D

Anon.

Wizard

Wizard

Da Flyin' Helmat Boy

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:DELICIOUS TRAPS, DELICIOUS LOLIS, HEALTHY GIRLS, DELICIOUS CAKE.

THe CAKE IS REAL
I buy albums and games, but I don't buy singles :rolleyes:, unless it's really cool.

KyokugenKiss

KyokugenKiss

|~*Signora Della Notte*~ | Fashion Mod

• Ultra Members
  • 1,473 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts (kung fu, kendo)<br />SNK-PLAYMORE/MVS<br />Culinary Arts<br />NETFLIX <br />Occult
i normally do buy the videogames, especially when they get new options and features, and same with the music cd's

Chaotica

Chaotica

Into The Wonderful - Amiga is forever

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 1,068 posts
I buy albums if I like 4 or more songs that I have downloaded from that album.

Weirdy

Weirdy

life...is like a box of chocolates

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 7,291 posts
uhhh...maybe? :rolleyes:

zero129

zero129

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 154 posts
Im mixed on this, i do download games, but i also buy games, and if i like a game that i download alot, ill go out and buy it most of the time.

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,839 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.
Of course I buy games. Less PC games than PS2 games though.

Gryph

Gryph

The K Man

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 14,666 posts
I still buy games but I do a lot of research before I do buy it. I usually have my mind set on games that I will definitely buy like it was with Doom III and how it will be Half Life 2, STALKER, and DNF.

Actually, now that I think about it, I don't play THAT many games. I don't play as many or enjoy as many games as I used to.

BIGWORM

BIGWORM

Momochi Zabuza

• Premium Members
  • 296 posts
I'll only buy games that I think developers deserve to get paid for...example, HL2, Tribes Vengeance (demo is god like btw), GT4, GTA:SA, Halo 2, and a couple more that don't come to mind...other than that, I make me some mean 'backup' stacks...esp for DC seeing how easy it was to play 'backups' on it, which is just burning the 'backup' and popping it in.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users