Play-Asia Vs. Lik-Sang

Alpha

I like both companies. I got some stuff from Lik-Sang before, and it was alrite, arrived in time. Same with Play-Asia, although stuff can be more expensive on Lik-Sang, their just as good.

I used to know this Canadian disturbuter that ships world wide for free on imports and domestic titles. Man, where did that site ever go.

Edited by K`dash

Lik-Sang has had it's fair share of trouble with the law, but I don't know much about either of them. Generally, I don't use the internet to buy things.

Troubles with the law.. you mean the GBA Flashcards? Or was there more? ;)

I've only got stuff from lik-sang so I can't say anything about play asia. I was happy with lik-sang but it's hard for me to justify paying overseas shipping. heheh

I've only got stuff from lik-sang so I can't say anything about play asia. I was happy with lik-sang but it's hard for me to justify paying overseas shipping. heheh

So costums have come after you, eh? ;)

I always use Play Asia, I have very good experience with them, they have good service, cheap shipping if you want, or faster more expensive shipping if you're in a hurry, they always give $5 discount coupons for the next order with every item and they have good prices.

Lik Sang has more expensive shipping so I haven't ordered from them yet.

Play-Asia

If both sites have the same item, they generally sell for the exact same price, BUT (and here's the kicker) Lik Sang's shipping costs are DOUBLE what Play-Asia's are.

I've used both, and both are reliable, but the lower shipping costs easily put Play Asia ontop.