NEW Nintendo DS Game Screens!

Alpha

September 15, 2004 - While we're still a good few weeks away from Nintendo unleashing cold, hard details on the Nintendo DS system launch and game line-up, we're constantly on the look-out for new stuff to update and talk about regarding the system.

Though we don't have any details on new games today, what we do have should hold you over for a day or so. Enjoy a significant screenshot update on several of Nintendo's E3 2004 game and technology demos. Each of the following games has new, high resolution screenshots to gawk over. We've also finally snagged a good near half-dozen shots of the elusive and mysterious Nintendogs game that made a short two second appearance at the Expo via the booth's video wall back in May.

Mario's Face

marios-face-20040915101908924.jpg

» More ScreenShots

Balloon Trip DS

balloon-trip-ds-20040915102538911.jpg

» More ScreenShots

Submarine

submarine-demo-20040915102805922.jpg

» More ScreenShots

Table Hockey

table-hockey-20040915102247198.jpg

» More ScreenShots

Carving

carving-20040915103216164.jpg

» More ScreenShots

Special Effects Demo

special-effects-demo-20040915103513908.jpg

» More ScreenShots

===========================

Credits: http://IGN.Com

===========================

I got to say that the Nintendo DS is probabaly going to be the weirdest portable console ever with the 2 screens. :shootem:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it me or do these shots not look too exciting?

I mean, don't get me wrong, I would love a nice 2D mario game. Kind of a mixture of 2D and 3D. But the other games, they look kinda.... boring and old.

BTW there are very few launch titles that are very good, because devvers dont know how to use the system to its fullest, even if its a first party game, so i think it will probably be sweet.

I dunno know, i dont really enjoy my game boy advance that much, theres only about 50 games i like and for a system that has thousands of games, that aint too good.