changinvideo size

Jjangthekid

Uhh...in BSPlayer you can set it up so that it remembers the dimensions you set it as the last time.

Yeah, but BSPlayer only sets it to 16:9, 4:3, anamorphic or the original size. Good enough for me. Is that what you wanted?

EDIT: I just checked, and it allows resolution change. I'm not too sure what resolution it changes, and I'm not testing it either.

BSPlayer does allow somekind of resolution change, but I think it only affects the desktop... Besides, no movie player I know let's you start changing the ACTUAL resolution of the movie ON THE FLY without any kind of pre- or post-processing of the frames.

I don't know of any players that will resize to exact dimensions, only dimensions that retain the aspect ratio.

If you want to change the size of ANY video, run it through VirtualDub using the RESIZE filter. You'll need to re-encode the video stream however, and you should do at least 3 passes if using DivX/XviD, making absolute sure to match the current bitrate of the video, and this process doesn't take very long at all.