Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Any collectors out there?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

AntiWinner22

AntiWinner22

I'm A Loser.

• Premium Members
  • 767 posts
Click to view battle stats
I ask because I am going to start collecting Dreamcast games and, if they are good ones, their Japanese counterparts. It will be the first collection of anything I will start.

Anyone here collect anything?

Anon.

Wizard

Wizard

Da Flyin' Helmat Boy

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:DELICIOUS TRAPS, DELICIOUS LOLIS, HEALTHY GIRLS, DELICIOUS CAKE.

THe CAKE IS REAL
I collect limited edition anythings.

I'm gonna pick up those SF Controllers soon.

PLasticSlug

PLasticSlug

Needs Sunlight

• Premium Members
  • 575 posts
Im sure in a way we all do, but i collect roms, I dont know why buy i must have every game i played as a child, I have a ton of games i dont even play I dont care how much space they take, buy just to say i have them is enough for me.

Its like im building this huge ass collection for someone or somthing? I guess its the personal satification of just having them..

Edited by PLasticSlug, 13 September 2004 - 05:27 AM.

BoomBa_GoosE

BoomBa_GoosE

Dreamcaster

• Ultra Members
  • 1,294 posts
same here, im hopin to get those sf controllers too since i also have those image/udon comics. hence my sig. ummmm nah thats pretty much it. any other "collection" of anythin that i have are basically a box full of personal stuff...letters, lil gifts, pictures..and so on...

Gryph

Gryph

The K Man

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 14,666 posts
I collect salt and pepper shakers which I steal them from restaurants I visit. Also, I used to have a bad habit of collecting stuff from the hospital but I gave that up once my parents saw that I had a series of hypodermic needles and catheters. They didn't mind that I had them but they didn't want me to get caught and get banned from the hospital.

L.S.D

L.S.D

Anyone want a hallucination?

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 7,398 posts
I collect DVDs, comics, games, animes, FHMs, ICEDs etc etc :D :)

shin_nihon_kikaku

shin_nihon_kikaku

Varnson | Pennypacker | Vandelay

• Premium Members
  • 548 posts
  • Interests:Japanese Videogames and emulation thereof, Game Design, Music (everything - 80s pop, dance, rock, classical etc), working in Photoshop, writing rants about games and how crap most of them are, playing MAME with my Dreamcast arcade stick.
I am the biggest Videogame collector ever!
I have a completely full set of mame roms, every single above average console/computer rom, Almost every main console (including Japanese duplicates), thousands of games, hundreds of downloaded games etc etc.

I would post my IGN collection list but it takes abut 5 minutes to load even of ISDN!

But yeah, I have a bedoom full of consoles and games and a PC with a hard drive full of em. :D

Wizard

Wizard

Da Flyin' Helmat Boy

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 12,103 posts

THe CAKE IS REAL

I am the biggest Videogame collector ever!
I have a completely full set of mame roms, every single above average console/computer rom, Almost every main console (including Japanese duplicates), thousands of games, hundreds of downloaded games etc etc.

I would post my IGN collection list but it takes abut 5 minutes to load even of ISDN!

But yeah, I have a bedoom full of consoles and games and a PC with a hard drive full of em.  ;)

Requesting pics of this massive collection.

It's not that I don't believe you, I just really want to see it and compare it with this other pic I have.

shin_nihon_kikaku

shin_nihon_kikaku

Varnson | Pennypacker | Vandelay

• Premium Members
  • 548 posts
  • Interests:Japanese Videogames and emulation thereof, Game Design, Music (everything - 80s pop, dance, rock, classical etc), working in Photoshop, writing rants about games and how crap most of them are, playing MAME with my Dreamcast arcade stick.

Requesting pics of this massive collection.

It's not that I don't believe you, I just really want to see it and compare it with this other pic I have.

What other pic? Let me see ;)

I don't have a digital camera and I could not be arsed to put it all together to snap it all.

Here is my IGN list then. Beware! It takes years to open. IGN LIST

And I don't ever lie. :peopleseybrow:

Wizard

Wizard

Da Flyin' Helmat Boy

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 12,103 posts

THe CAKE IS REAL
Rip one off, steal one, I REALLY WANT TO SEEEEEEEE ;)

Skythe

Skythe

I Shot Jesus (In The Eyeball)

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 3,420 posts
  • Interests:The power of awesomeness.
I'm still collecting everything Resident Evil. I have all the games on all consoles except Dead Aim and I have quite abit of figurines. I'm also working at getting everyting Guilty Gear as well as working at getting everything about ninjas.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users