602 PC Suite.. a FREE Alternative to MS Office!

Alpha

* 602PC SUITE uses the same document formats (.DOC &.XLS) as Microsoft® Office and has the same look and feel. Maintain compatibility and save a fortune, 602PC SUITE is available at a cost of up to 90% lower than Microsoft® Office 2003*!

* Export to Adobe Acrobat® PDF (Portable Document Format) directly from any 602PC SUITE application. Convert documents, spreadsheets and digital photos to this widely accepted format for quick and easy online distribution.

* This integrated solution for creating, editing and viewing documents & spreadsheets is compatible with Microsoft® Word (9x/2000/XP/2003) and Microsoft® Excel. You will be surprised that many features work in EXACTLY the same way as Microsoft® Office.

* 602PC SUITE provides a complete solution for any digital photo enthusiast. Easily edit, restore, enhance, print, present and share your photos. Organize your photos into virtual albums and simply publish these albums to the web, a photo CD or e-mail.

* Create documents and publish them online in the same way you save them on your hard drive. 602PC SUITE along with eDock Server will provide easy document sharing and access from anywhere using a standard web browser

* Affordable multi-user licensing starts at only three (3) users. Each multi-user license purchased for an organization allows installation on an employee's home computer! A simple, one-time software registration is required for the entire organization.

»» Download it Here! :naughty:

What ever happened to Star Office? :naughty:

It became closed source. OpenOffice comes from the last version of StarOffice which was open source.

Ah, I see, that's pretty cool. I might actually download that instead. :lol:

is available at a cost of up to 90% lower than Microsoft® Office 2003*!

Thought you said it was free?

I was going to go to the site to check, but it was trying to issue me with an expired security certificate so I don't trust it.

is available at a cost of up to 90% lower than Microsoft® Office 2003*!

Thought you said it was free?

I was going to go to the site to check, but it was trying to issue me with an expired security certificate so I don't trust it.

Its free..they also have a paid version with a lot more features. :lol: