Just saw teh new RE Movie...

Wizard

I just saw Resident evil 2 today, and it was really sweet. Alot better than the first. Plus, it was ALOT like the games, only differences i notices where minor, such as, Jills hair wasnt black, and the T-Virus formula wasnt blue, it was red (i think, you only saw it for like 2 seconds in 2 when Leon dropped it off the banister, or was that the anitidote...which was green in the movie....) Yeah anyway, when a scientist said, "put him in the Nemesis project" at the beginning i almost shat myself, and sure enough, Nemesis was there, Although he not only had his Rocket Launcher, but a massive chaingun! w00t! Go see it, its well worth the price :lol:

Jill's hair in the movie was dark brown but since 90% of the film is in the dark, it's hard to see that.

And that vile that Leon had in RE2 wasn't the T-Virus. It was the G-Virus sample.

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - In another quiet weekend at the North American box office, the Milla Jovovich (news) sci-fi sequel "Resident Evil: Apocalypse" opened at No. 1, ending the two-week reign of the Chinese martial arts saga "Hero."

mdf692596.jpg

"Resident Evil" sold about $23.7 million worth of tickets in its first three days, according to studio estimates issued on Sunday. The Kim Basinger (news) thriller "Cellular," the only other new release, opened at a distant No. 2 with $10.6 million.

Milla Jovovich is pretty, I hope to see the movie soon. :lol: