Opening an Arcade...

AntiWinner22

id love to open an arcade in my city....but if i ever did, i kno it would be infested with idiot gangsters who think they rule the world....i should kno, thats the reason why our local arcades are always closing down.. :devilboy: i have to drive up to a nicer upscale city to play games...which isnt bad since its near my college anyways...but STILL~! ITS THE PRINCIPLE DAMMIT!

I memmer when there used to be two arcades here. But the one that was around before closed down cause they lost a lot of business because of the newer arcade that had neogeo candy cabs and more big screens than they did plus...games that were working...nothing worse than playing a game and it either...1)eats your money, 2)something on the control pannel is messed up.

I memmer at the old arcade a WHOOOLE mess of gangsters would hang out there. Like...at around 9:30pm and later this gang of black dudes hung around there like they owned the place. One TYME they even kicked my friend's ass because he was dressed kinda gothic. I had a lot of racist things going through my head at the TYME.

anyways, yeah, don't pick a quiet area, but pick a area where you know there will be a lot of ppl around