Dapple is a Apple ][ emulator for DOS.
* Debugger restored (F5 this time). This is a partial rewrite of Marat Fayzullin's debugger, using the Dosius Disassembler (dasmc02).
* Alt is Open-Apple in //e mode. Ctrl-Alt is Option in //e mode. No combination key for both yet, you'll need a joystick for that still.
* Gee, I can't remember what the original tweak was.
* Added PrtSc, as per user request.
* Fixed some bugs relating to the color settings.
* Tweaked amber: it now looks much more realistic.
* Removed /?, it takes too much screen real estate. You might ask why all these 0.98 versions: it's not ready for prime time yet, so I don't see 1.00 coming soon. I suspect my code has succumbed to creeping featurism.
* Fixed /?, this may be the last time /? is available.
* Another workaround for Xevious, the /XEVIOUS switch...
* Added "real" documentation (dapple.man) in the *X style.
* For those who would like to use Xevious without being stuck in mono I added the /NOSAVEINI switch to trash changes to settings on exit.
* No real differences, tweaked M65C02 a little.
* Got the new M65C02 to build under Turbo C++ 1 again.
* Also, fixed a small bug in ][+ emulation mode (Flash can't be disabled on ][+!)
* Preliminary support for the 80-column card, although it doesn't work yet. Text support in 40-column mode is at //e Classic level, although the Mousetext has been in the font since the beginning. Challenge: If you are able to get PR#3 to work at the level of Andrew Gregory's emulator, I will put your name immediately after 1.00 here, and I will put your name at the top section of any source files tweaked to get to this point. I really do appreciate the help of Holger Picker and David Empson; it has been *quite* invaluable in getting the emulator this far.
* Fixed a bug where the printer port defaulted to the current ROM...I am not immune to PEBKAC.
Dapple 0.99a Released!
* Moved Debugger to F4 to avoid collision with F5/Refresh.
* Also made the 48K main RAM bank static, so as to allow dapple.c to be expanded more.
* Bugfixed the debugger's Disassemble function.
Get info at - http://sourceforge.n...rojects/dapple/
Welcome to 1Emulation.comRegister now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Dapple 0.99a Released!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users