how was your summer?

Aoshi

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is he ur best friend cuz if he's not then kick him out with a good reason

nah, you don't know this dude. He'll throw the biggest hissy fit in the world if that happens. I think he takes ritalin, and also he's one of those bisexuals that tend to get mad like a chick :D

then kick him out before he rapes you :D

I'm too much of an ugly fat bastard to worry about that :rolleyes:

Uhh....summer is in December. It's really cold now. You ppl are weird. :P

lol, same.

My last summer (Dec - Feb 03 - 04) consisted mostly of work, night clubbing, alcohol, and not-so-successful attempts at picking up women :punk:

Nothing ever happens in my life that could be posted on messageboards. Meh.

Well you got a new computer. That's a pretty big deal considering what your previous one was. :punk:

Well, yeah, but other than that my life is pretty uneventful. At least I have this kick ass comp now.

i had better summers. this summer, i had summer skool which was ok, but its summer skool....college in the summer aint all that great. then my parents left the country so i got a lil nephew to take care of while my brother is at work. social life is kinda boring bc everyone has skool or work..u kno...i was seeing someone for awhile and i jus recently broke it off. yeah...aint much of a picnic this year....

i had better summers. this summer, i had summer skool which was ok, but its summer skool....college in the summer aint all that great. then my parents left the country so i got a lil nephew to take care of while my brother is at work. social life is kinda boring bc everyone has skool or work..u kno...i was seeing someone for awhile and i jus recently broke it off. yeah...aint much of a picnic this year....

aww sorry boomba for that break up.. :( gotta move forward bro. gluck :thumbsup:

aww sorry boomba for that break up.. :( gotta move forward bro. gluck :thumbsup:

yes, thank u very much. but i WAS the one breakin it off so im not as down or anythin. but other than that, summer was pretty boring. i hope the holiday season will bring up my spirits. as well as everyone else of course :(