more mind numbing

it drives me crazy.

at least i got a dvd burner out of this crap season :rolleyes:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well My Summer Is Still On For About 2 More Weeks, I Was Bored Most The Time, My Hightlight:

Downloaded The Whole Mame Roms Set.

That Was IT<Period>

Mine was pretty uneventful. I took took a biology course and worked in the lab. I helped my sister move into her new apartment in Florida, where I also got Doom III from. I played Doom III. Oh yeah, I also got a Dreamcast in May so that was pretty cool. Did lots of volunteer work too...so boring. Now I'm back in school. I should stop rambling and start reading these Old English poems.

Nu sculon herigean heofonrices Weard

Meotodes meahte and his modgepanc

weore Wuldor-Faeder swa he wundra gehwaes

eve Drihten or onstelde

He aerest sceop ielda bearnum

heofon to hrofe halif Scyppend

Oa middangeard moneynnes Weard

eve Drihten aefter teode

firum foldan Frea aelmightig

Thank god for the translations. :rolleyes:

Summer was ultimately uneventful. Friend got his car window smashed in by some drunks...he repaired it...other friend forced to work hard labor all summer...I had to go to summer school to make up some classes...new PC for moi. End.

went to canada and started downloading a lot of Naruto and made a headband and lacrosse camp. i'd say my summer's ok but i'm still not done with my summer reading

almost how I wanted it to be. I wanted to be just at home chilling and relaxing sitting on my ass with no friends to bother me. Did I get it? No! One of my friends has been living here because his mom is a stupid biitch and him and my brother keep arguing and the dude is getting a little to comfortable around here.

Thinkin' maybe he deserves the boot

My summer was good i started playing new games such as Tales of Symphonia and playing older games such as Final Fantasy orgins, Final Fantasy Chronicles, Final Fantasy Anthology, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, Tales of Destiny 1 and 2. all the MegaMan X 1-7, MegaMan Battle Network 4, Mega Man battle chip Grand prix, Megaman Anniversary collection, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. I also went on vaction to Misourri. Also spent time at the beach with my grilfriend, my parents and sister.

is he ur best friend cuz if he's not then kick him out with a good reason

nah, you don't know this dude. He'll throw the biggest hissy fit in the world if that happens. I think he takes ritalin, and also he's one of those bisexuals that tend to get mad like a chick :rolleyes:

I traveled for some time during the summer. I went to Las Vegas and stayed there for 6 nights. Went to Utah for some reason but came back to Vegas. Stayed over at my friends house at San Diego for 2 weeks (playing video games the whole time). By August i just stayed home and played video games until school started.

*continues Trig. homework*

is he ur best friend cuz if he's not then kick him out with a good reason

nah, you don't know this dude. He'll throw the biggest hissy fit in the world if that happens. I think he takes ritalin, and also he's one of those bisexuals that tend to get mad like a chick :rolleyes:

then kick him out before he rapes you :D