cheeky girls

emsley

have you seen it oh my god i cant stop sstareing at there buts, its like

"we are the cheeky girls"

"you are the cheeky boys".

HA soooo funny i just had to tell you about the cheeky girls lol

wait till you see it on your tv music channel. :D:)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

WTF? How old are they? (They have nice bodies, but dayum! Need face transplants)

Sorry........I'm not usually critical, but when someone is in the public eye, I tend to be. (Gimme the S-Club 7 girls any day plz)

they must not of hit the u.s. yet, but someone seriously needs to take these girls to a mcdonalds and shove a few big macs down their throats. :evil: i like my girls big and beefy. i dont get how anyone could find these girls attractive, i mean, they look anarexic. :evil: as for their faces, they are kinda cute, in a goofy lookin sort of way. :)

I say good luck to them. Five minutes of being on TV and they both stand to make about £0.5 million from that 5 minutes of fame. Nice :evil:

I have to say though that I hate ALL throwaway pop music. I have never bought a single like that in my life. I'd much rather have some Jimi Hendrix or some SRV or just any good RAWK!

I have to say though that I hate ALL throwaway pop music. I have never bought a single like that in my life. I'd much rather have some Jimi Hendrix or some SRV or just any good RAWK!

im with you DCL. :D give me some CCR, The Doors or all most anything classic rock. 8) im not too into the stuff they put out today, that rock/rap junk. :) when i was younger, i was into punk music quite a bit, but grew out of it once it became too pop like and rubbery. :cry: (thanks alot blink182. :evil: ) i'll take some good old pink floyd anyday! :evil::evil: