Burning iso format to cd

Bulero

i am using nero to burn castlevania to cd it is in iso formatt. I can make adjust ments changing to 2352 and mode 1 but when click ok asks same question. wondering if there where anyother ways to get it to cd so can play in my modchipped playstation or how to with nero.

from what i can gather, you are looking for another program to use other than nero to burn an iso to a cd. is that right? if so, here it tis...

first download WinISO. install it, then run it and load the iso into it. then go to the convert menu and click on "convert iso to bin and cue". when its done, you should have a bin file, which will be a little bigger than the iso you had, and a cue file which will be very small.

next, download either CdrWin or FireBurner. they are cd writing programs. install one of them, run it and load the cue file. MAKE SURE THE BIN AND CUE FILE ARE IN THE SAME FOLDER ON YOUR PC. if everything goes well, it should load the bin file automatically. then just write it to cd. thats it.

come back here if you have any other questions and i will help you out. :)

yeah, sorry. converting formats can sometimes create problems.

but back to nero, what exactly is it asking you? let me know and we can just start from there and see if we can get it to work. the only burners i have used that support isos are nero and easy cd creater. you could try using easy cd creator, if you have it, but it usually doesnt do a good job. i'll try and find another that may support the format.

im trying to put an iso format playstation game onto cd so can play on playstation.

yeah, i gathered that much. my question is, didnt you say that when trying to burn the iso onto a cd with nero, it asks you something? what does it ask you?

i dont have nero installed on my pc right now, so i cant give you step by step instructions. all i can remember is that there should be an option called "load cd image" or something like that. i know that probably doesnt help much. so what i can do is try and find you a tutorial or something on the net and pass you the link.

here you go. follow the directions given on the site linked below :

http://www.nero.com/en/content/helptool/512.htm#o458

the instructions on the site may seem a little complicated, so i will try and simplify.

1-start nero

2-go to "file", "burn cd image"

3-when the window opens, choose the iso to be burned and hit open.

4-you will be prompted and told the nero does not recognize the format of the image file. just ignore it and click ok.

5-now just choose mode 1 iso and all the other standard settings.

6-now write cd.

• 6 months later...
does that stuff really work, or do you need a mod chip to get that going?
It depends how old your Playstation is. Some sort of modification will be needed. However, if you have an older PSX you can attach an external cart that will allow pirate playback.

• 2 months later...