Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

im looking for this...

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

ME!

ME!

I Hate You

• Premium Members
  • 946 posts
  • Interests:Don't ask! I dont want to freak you out.
Click to view battle stats
im looking for this one rom to help complete my set

F-1 World Grand Prix (G) [o1]

i tried emuchina, but theirs is messed up. if anyone can help me out that would be cool. thanks. :)

emsley

emsley

Emsley here. That's right.

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,772 posts
  • Interests:Yelling.
does the g satnd for german?
if you look it up in google you only get 4 pages and not much else.
I could only get emuhinas up to.
sorry me the only other places are d c and kazza and i have nither of those. :)

ME!

ME!

I Hate You

• Premium Members
  • 946 posts
yeah, the "G" stands for german. i tried looking in google for it before, but all i got were sites where people were "dislaying their lists" of the roms they have, and not the actual rom for downloading. i also tried direct connect, i was sure id find it there, but was not able to. ive also tried ftp search engines, but still nothing. im just about out of options. :D oh well, thanks for your help anyways emsley. :) i guess i'll keep looking.

XXLEnigma

XXLEnigma

BANNED

• Banned
  • 313 posts

yeah, the "G" stands for german. i tried looking in google for it before, but all i got were sites where people were "dislaying their lists" of the roms they have, and not the actual rom for downloading. i also tried direct connect, i was sure id find it there, but was not able to. ive also tried ftp search engines, but still nothing. im just about out of options. :)  oh well, thanks for your help anyways emsley. :x i guess i'll keep looking.

You are looking for that exact version or will any do???

ME!

ME!

I Hate You

• Premium Members
  • 946 posts

yeah, the "G" stands for german. i tried looking in google for it before, but all i got were sites where people were "dislaying their lists" of the roms they have, and not the actual rom for downloading. i also tried direct connect, i was sure id find it there, but was not able to. ive also tried ftp search engines, but still nothing. im just about out of options. :D  oh well, thanks for your help anyways emsley. :) i guess i'll keep looking.

You are looking for that exact version or will any do???

yeah, im looking for the "exact" version. it kinda tweeks my melon since its almost the only one that i am missing out of the whole set. oh well. i think it may just be a glitch in goodtools or something, that it isnt recognizing the rom correctly. its very puzzling. :x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users