Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

THE NEW ARCADEATHOME BANNER IS FREAKING CRAZY!!!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

emsley

emsley

Emsley here. That's right.

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,772 posts
  • Interests:Yelling.
Click to view battle stats
Added my two pence worth first time i have posted there in eons.

XXLEnigma

XXLEnigma

BANNED

• Banned
  • 313 posts

Ahahaha...........bye Timmah. I'm gone for good now.
If you go and look, I left my farewell in Dynawolf's "NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" thread.

Cya, wouldn't wanna be ya. Timmah!

LOL, I told him my good byes IN A NICE WAY NONETHELESS LOL, and the SOB delted some my posts then banned me LOL, go figure, and he banned me after I posted GOOD BYE A@H thread? Tim is going to far in his dictatorship of his forum if you ask me.

Serge

Serge

Novice

• Members
  • 40 posts
I guess he wan'ts your love.

SgtSarros

SgtSarros

Starving Wolf

• Premium Members
  • 145 posts
  • Interests:Everquest, Atari 2600, NES, SNES, Genesis.. and being with my fiancee.. but only cause she forces me.
He is powermad, and he is insane..

oh yes, and anyone whose ever seen a thread where you disagree with him..

Wrestling..
USA not #1..
Brits are cool...
Atari 2600 was a good system...

he disagreed with all of those, and if you didn't agree with him, he'd either delete your posts or lock the thread.

He's a jerk, plain and simple. I, for one, will mourn quietly the death of Politics At Home, but I will also celebrate the fact we arn't giving any more cash into that jerks pocket

ken_cinder

ken_cinder

Cyborg Admin

• User Admin
  • 4,484 posts
  • Interests:Everything
It will never die.
There are too many users on that forum without a mind of their own, that take EVERYTHING Tim say's at face value.
Too many users "hooked" on the attack system. (I got so bored of it, after I racked up 450 or so frags, I just stopped bothering with it)

SgtSarros

SgtSarros

Starving Wolf

• Premium Members
  • 145 posts
  • Interests:Everquest, Atari 2600, NES, SNES, Genesis.. and being with my fiancee.. but only cause she forces me.

It will never die.
There are too many users on that forum without a mind of their own, that take EVERYTHING Tim say's at face value.
Too many users "hooked" on the attack system. (I got so bored of it, after I racked up 450 or so frags, I just stopped bothering with it)

Foxylady, my fiancee didn't want to go to a forum, because she heard it's full of rude people, moderators are powermad, and it'll make her ill..

I convinced her to join, just before tim started going out of control...

Foxylady is also a member here.. but I'd be suprised if i can get her to talk.. tim completely turned her off of these.

I've said my goodbyes to tim.. I can't just say F-U see ya and leave.. not fair to the people i do like sitll over there.. so i said the that the nicest posibble way i could think of.

Anyway.. I'm back where I belong, as Gamecops loving slave.. err, member!

Baseley09

Baseley09

Chez monger

• Premium Members
  • 190 posts
Whats the point in talking about a forum.

Dont be lame, just type fun.

Idiots (but i still love you) :evil:

alexis

alexis

Argentina Football Ownz

• Ultra Members
  • 1,735 posts
The point is that we all loved it and don´t like how is it lately, most of us got initiated there and want the best for it, that´s why.

XXLEnigma

XXLEnigma

BANNED

• Banned
  • 313 posts

The point is that we all loved it and don´t like how is it lately, most of us got initiated there and want the best for it, that´s why.

Exactly used to is a HUGE thing for my Anal@ssHomos can blow me for all I care, I hate that place, I mean quite of few of the members there are cool as hell it's just Tim Hickel that makes me sick :x.

XXLEnigma

XXLEnigma

BANNED

• Banned
  • 313 posts
The day A@H goes down is GONNA BE A GREAT DAY FOR EMULATION, yes indeed, I slowly found out why so many people hate Tim Hickel.

GLiTcH

GLiTcH

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 257 posts

Good metaphor. You are rigth anyways what makes me angry is that I can't d/l roms or emus from A@H because of the damn add blocker script. Even so I told Tim I don't have any add blocker he always try to say that I have some kind of add blocker wicht isn't true I know my damn PC dammit. Tim is the kind of person that always wan't to be rigth stupid macho crap. Tim is the kind of person that gives a bad name to americans because all the time he proves his cockiness and his stupidty yet in his little world he always rigth.

lol
i have the same problem... i dont download emus from there anymore..
its getting out of hand with the ads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users