Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

best emu for zelda mm

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Adel151

Adel151

Control Freak

• Premium Members
  • 270 posts
Click to view battle stats
whats the best emulater to use with zelda majoras mask does any1 know i was planing on starting the game but before i start i need the best emu

Darken

Darken

GUN LOVER

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 1,027 posts
  • Interests:Anime !!
I think PJ64 is the best for it...... use the defult plugin (v1.5) :huh:

thedonjuan

thedonjuan

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 102 posts
yes,p64 i played with already

wacko_jacko

wacko_jacko

Needs Sunlight

• Premium Members
  • 534 posts
Yeah P64 is the best emulator, but the default video plugin is not very good. You're better off to get a plugin that best suits your graphics card from here.

Oh and btw, you should read the forums at the P64 homepage as it lists down the best plugins for each game.

Edited by w@cko_J@C/<o, 16 August 2004 - 03:16 AM.

Darken

Darken

GUN LOVER

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 1,027 posts
  • Interests:Anime !!

Yeah P64 is the best emulator, but the default video plugin is not very good.  You're better off to get a plugin that best suits your graphics card from here.

Oh and btw, you should read the forums at the P64 homepage as it lists down the best plugins for each game.

that`s realy help but some game even If you get the right plugin dose not work...like super robot wars 64....

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,839 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.

Yeah P64 is the best emulator, but the default video plugin is not very good.  You're better off to get a plugin that best suits your graphics card from here.

that`s realy help but some game even If you get the right plugin dose not work...like super robot wars 64....

That is the main problem with the plugin system, because the settings that work for someone don't necessarily work for others.

Tsukiyo

Tsukiyo

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 114 posts
  • Interests:Playing rpgs games, watching anime and F.R.I.E.N.D.S with my gf.
Project64 is the best.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users