Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

GGXX#R PC problems with install

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Violent-Yagami

Violent-Yagami

Novice

• Members
  • 27 posts
Click to view battle stats
i downloaded Guilty Gear XX #Reload off of fusionfire.net and i unpacked the winrar file as usual and i clicked on the msi file to start the download. its all in japanese but i managed to get it to install, but when the install bar is almost done, it stops and after awhile a dialogue box pops up and when i click the only button there is to click it ends the install. if anyone can help me out with this problem, i will hail you as god for i am a hardcore GG fan. thanks in advance.

Edited by Violent-Yagami, 12 August 2004 - 02:05 AM.

Diso

Diso

Poppy

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,145 posts
I'm not sure what went wrong. It worked fine for me but I got it off suprnova. You might have to download a different one.

Btw you made two topics. I deleted the other one

Inky

Inky

I ain't old, just out of date.

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,123 posts
  • Interests:rockabilly, psychobilly, punk rock, tattoos. I'm married so I don't like girls anymore! :)
you edit.... I edit..... we all edit!!!! :lol:

Edited by garageink, 12 August 2004 - 02:34 AM.

Violent-Yagami

Violent-Yagami

Novice

• Members
  • 27 posts
hmmm, i have another one that is almost done in emule, maybe ill have to do that, other than that, the first time i tried to post it said error, must of not been an error after all. but if anyone wants to, try downloading it and seeing if it works on your computer from the site i gave, if it does, let me know, maybe its just my computer.

Violent-Yagami

Violent-Yagami

Novice

• Members
  • 27 posts
lol, nevermind thanks anyway.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users