svc chaos and samsho5 ?

can some1 help me with the two im tired of them just sitting on my harddrive unable to work please IM me on aol for some step by step directions NegativeGain45@aol.com

would like it to work 4 mame 32p or neogeo rage x

Edited by Adel151

Well, if you want them working on NRX, the first thing you need is the EGCG NeoRAGEx (Get it from my site). Next rename the rom files to xxxxx_xx.rom and re-zip them.

well you can redownload the game all you want but it still doesnt guarantee you that it will work. looking at the sets looks like everythings tucked in per game (BIOS+the game themselves)

to try and lead you to the easiest route (so you dont have to extract, rename and re-zip files), SVC can be played on NRX (possibly with fixes on Agozer's site) and SSV on a custom build of MAME (sorry no clue on that one).

i cant make out most of the CRCs in both of the image so im not sure if your SSV is the kawaks dev set or not.

Edited by Xeon

You might want to download the Samurai Shodown V P1 from NeoGamez.net as it fixes a number of bugs and helps with the bank Error message. Use EGCG NeoRAGEx.

As for SVC, the original bootleg dump has lots of bugs in it and the fixes on my site remedy most of them. However, I'm working on a revision fix pack that *should* get things rolling a bit more smoothly.