Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Dead or Alive 3 (Xbox)

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

shin_nihon_kikaku

shin_nihon_kikaku

Varnson | Pennypacker | Vandelay

• Premium Members
  • 548 posts
  • Interests:Japanese Videogames and emulation thereof, Game Design, Music (everything - 80s pop, dance, rock, classical etc), working in Photoshop, writing rants about games and how crap most of them are, playing MAME with my Dreamcast arcade stick.
Click to view battle stats
Thanks for the reply and well done for being smart enough to agree with me about good fighting games have replayability without unlocking things. Although it seems you're only saying it is replayable because of multi-player. I was talking about time attack, survival scores, hi scores on street fighter etc.

Anyway, I live in the UK and don't need any bonus packs as I have the PAL version, and although you all may think I'm just asking for Zack's costume, I'm not. It was just an example, I'm actually looking for the whole list of costumes so I can play to get them all. Thanks anyway.

I'm still looking for a good list, but cannot find one. Please help guys. :unsure:

Edited by shin_nihon_kikaku, 16 August 2004 - 03:35 PM.

shin_nihon_kikaku

shin_nihon_kikaku

Varnson | Pennypacker | Vandelay

• Premium Members
  • 548 posts
  • Interests:Japanese Videogames and emulation thereof, Game Design, Music (everything - 80s pop, dance, rock, classical etc), working in Photoshop, writing rants about games and how crap most of them are, playing MAME with my Dreamcast arcade stick.
Congratulations to whoever moved this topic out of current affairs. :rolleyes:

Now it gets virtually NO replies.

Prican25

Prican25

XB0X M0d\dd3R

• Ultra Members
  • 2,726 posts
well what did you expect? :rolleyes: its an old game that isn't that good and i personaly don't care for it.

gamefaqs.com should have all the info you need as is so go there as this is a waste of time

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users