Bring new games to 1emu arcade

I havnt passed by that old dusty relic in a long time, I think its time to add some new games or somthing?

oh yea....

I dont really know any but i think it would be cool if we could have some simple 2 player online games.....

Edited by PLasticSlug

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care because it doesn't let me in

I get this error

The administrator has disabled viewing of the arcade for your member group. If you feel this is a mistake please PM an administrator and let them know.

I don't care because it doesn't let me in

I get this error

The administrator has disabled viewing of the arcade for your member group. If you feel this is a mistake please PM an administrator and let them know.

Sorry about that, you should now be able to view and play with the Arcade. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Can you add the rest of the Yeti sports games? Looks like we have 3/5 up. Those are by far the bst games. Also, would it be possible to add a simple set of links to jump down to a particular letter? There's WAY too many games now. Scrolling through them is too much trouble

• 2 months later...
I think its time to remove some too like joust and DK

Joust and DK should stay, as well as all other games that 'make sense', just get rid of the ones that are really pointless. like HOLD where you have to hold your mouse the longest for the highest score. its kinda lame getting rid of games like joust and dk and keeping in HOLD, eh? :)

Edited by c04n_0n 7H3_c08

If Joust gets taken out of the Arcade, I'll start boycotting the whole section.

So will I!

*Points to above his avatar*

Just cause you pansies can't beat my high score, that's been there since the arcade started, doesn't mean the game needs to go. :)