Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The Great Character Battle III

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

OverlordMondo

OverlordMondo

Ruling Lesser People since 1994

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 3,425 posts
  • Interests:Cha, y'know, stuff.
Click to view battle stats

I say CATS should win all.

"How are you gentlemen!?" Just priceless.

I almost agree. If it were up to me, Cats and Laharl would be in the finals. And to determine the winner, there'd be more than just a bunch of people voting. Some kind of contest between the two characters. Now if it was a straight on fight, several people would lose instantly due to their inabilty to do so. And of course, then, Laharl would be the champion for sure.

Gryph

Gryph

The K Man

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 14,666 posts

I almost agree. If it were up to me, Cats and Laharl would be in the finals. And to determine the winner, there'd be more than just a bunch of people voting. Some kind of contest between the two characters. Now if it was a straight on fight, several people would lose instantly due to their inabilty to do so. And of course, then, Laharl would be the champion for sure.

CATS does not have ability?!

He set up us the bomb! You have no chance to survive, make your time. He would completely own all other characters.

Daeval

Daeval

Posting Freak

• Ultra Members
  • 1,615 posts
Yeah, what everyone else said about pointless polls and fanboys.

They should get some really awesome sprite artists and coders together and go crazy with MUGEN or something to determine the real winners. Mwahahhaa.

Actually, I've had zero luck with MUGEN, all the characters I've ever nabbed were poorly (if at all) thought out. But you get the idea.

OverlordMondo

OverlordMondo

Ruling Lesser People since 1994

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 3,425 posts
  • Interests:Cha, y'know, stuff.

He set up us the bomb! You have no chance to survive, make your time. He would completely own all other characters.

Oh, he has ability. But Laharl is the overlord of the netherworld, 3 alternate netherworlds, and Earth if you play right.

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,839 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.

Oh, he has ability. But Laharl is the overlord of the netherworld, 3 alternate netherworlds, and Earth if you play right.

What can I say....Owned, hardcore.

Gryph

Gryph

The K Man

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 14,666 posts

Hmm...I guess CATS might lose this round. Remember, take off every Zig.

Edited by GryphonKlaw, 04 August 2004 - 05:40 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users