Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Chankast Utilities v0.25 BETA Released!

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
27 replies to this topic

Ekinkah

Ekinkah

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 3 posts
Click to view battle stats

Why would you need Chankast Utilities? It hasn't been of any use since Chankast Alpha 0.25

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So it seems =s I figured this would help me out, but i've read a bit more since then. Many apologies._.
How am i supposed to make free blocks with VMS Browser, then? I get an error message when i try to play, saying i need 8 free blocks of memory. VMS says i have 0 free, or just 0. I cant DELETE anything because theres nothing there. Telling it to WRITE one doesnt do much... how do i make blocks of memory that can be used? Bah, i dont know =( I figured there'd be a help file for the VMS Broswer but theres not.

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,820 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.
Make sure you format the VMUs in the Dreamcast BIOS screen before you try to use them.

Ekinkah

Ekinkah

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 3 posts
Thanks!! That's where the problem was. Fixed.

Perhaps instructions on this could be with the next release? It'd help people, i think. Im sure other people have encountered the same problem before.

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,820 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.

Perhaps instructions on this could be with the next release? It'd help people, i think. Im sure other people have encountered the same problem before.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, it could be... if we see a new release in the next 5 years.

whitetigerclaw3

whitetigerclaw3

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 4 posts
The download link is broken...

Edited by whitetigerclaw3, 12 May 2006 - 08:54 PM.

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 10,798 posts
  • Interests:MESS development
You want a 2 year old beta? Better off using Google as we no longer host downloads. And, please don't resurrect 10-month-old threads!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users